Emailing Ogbiowar

• Thread starter Ronnie88
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Ronnie88

Emailed twice now with no response.

Here's my questions

Hey, What method of shipping do you use to canada? Ups sucks with duties. I've had good luck with dhl. Ill be ordering a kilo of each. All three work with coco correct?

I'm going to make a tea with earth worms, molasses and your bennies. I also have Gaia green glacial rock dust and thinking f adding some into the tea. Any experience with this? The dust is 55 percent silica. I've been reading how important silica is for a plant so I'm hoping the microbes will love the dust and make all the minerals available to the plant.

Looking to get this ASAP, is it in stock?

Thanks

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Emailed twice now with no response.

Here's my questions

Hey, What method of shipping do you use to canada? Ups sucks with duties. I've had good luck with dhl. Ill be ordering a kilo of each. All three work with coco correct?

I'm going to make a tea with earth worms, molasses and your bennies. I also have Gaia green glacial rock dust and thinking f adding some into the tea. Any experience with this? The dust is 55 percent silica. I've been reading how important silica is for a plant so I'm hoping the microbes will love the dust and make all the minerals available to the plant.

Looking to get this ASAP, is it in stock?

Thanks

Hey man I was out of town the past 4 days. I answered you though check your e-mail. Thanks!

Top Bottom