Emerald Cup Winners?

• Thread starter UgrewWHAT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
UgrewWHAT

UgrewWHAT

Some may or may not be familiar with this but there is an energetic element to all of this as well. Via what is called Applied Kineisiology, we each hold within ourselves the ability to test anything and everything. It may be as simple as holding something to be ingested with both hands in front of our body and in this same moment ask, "Is this good or bad for my body?"

Not many are familiar with this but for those of us whom are in tune with our own muscular response(as opposed to what our brain may discriminate), we have the ability to tell Truth from Falsity. The mind can and will be deceived by information and/or marketing tactics.

For those advanced within this field of informational filtering we have this way of determining what is good and what is bad for us.

Case in point: At this particular Cup event I found myself using the most primitive of tools... I place my right middle finger atop my index and press down. If something is weakening to the muscles(Aka; untrue, not organic, poisonous, what have you, the index will collapse therefore indicating that the object in question is weakening(false) to the body is NOT to be consumed.

However, should my index not collapse under the pressure of the middle fingers push then that is an indicator of something strengthening to the body(truth) and is therefore ingestible.

This is a very simple crash course in Kineisiologic Response.

I use this method to differentiate Truth from Falsity in everything from media reporting to interpersonal conversation with others as a "divining rod" of Truth.

Don't take my word for it. Read Power vs Force, The Human Detriments of Behavior by David R. Hawkins PH.D. He does a much better job of explaining its fundamentals.

Anyway, I used this as s means of determining(by vibration) which booths to visit and which not to visit this last Sunday.

Hint; The Cali Connection booth calibrated the poorest of them all. I just walked right on passed!

UgrewWHAT

UgrewWHAT

Some may or may not be familiar with this but there is an energetic element to all of this as well. Via what is called Applied Kineisiology, we each hold within ourselves the ability to test anything and everything. It may be as simple as holding something to be ingested with both hands in front of our body and in this same moment ask, "Is this good or bad for my body?"

Not many are familiar with this but for those of us whom are in tune with our own muscular response(as opposed to what our brain may discriminate), we have the ability to tell Truth from Falsity. The mind can and will be deceived by information and/or marketing tactics.

For those advanced within this field of informational filtering we have this way of determining what is good and what is bad for us.

Case in point: At this particular Cup event I found myself using the most primitive of tools... I place my right middle finger atop my index and press down. If something is weakening to the muscles(Aka; untrue, not organic, poisonous, what have you, the index will collapse therefore indicating that the object in question is weakening(false) to the body is NOT to be consumed.

However, should my index not collapse under the pressure of the middle fingers push then that is an indicator of something strengthening to the body(truth) and is therefore ingestible.

This is a very simple crash course in Kineisiologic Response.

I use this method to differentiate Truth from Falsity in everything from media reporting to interpersonal conversation with others as a "divining rod" of Truth.

Don't take my word for it. Read Power vs Force, The Human Detriments of Behavior by David R. Hawkins PH.D. He does a much better job of explaining its fundamentals.

Anyway, I used this as s means of determining(by vibration) which booths to visit and which not to visit this last Sunday.

Hint; The Cali Connection booth calibrated the poorest of them all. I just walked right on passed!
Correction: The "Hidden" Detriments of Human Behavior is the actual title of the book.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
How long some of these pesticides can remain is pretty scary as well. I had a good friend who was shocked to see that he had one of his entries test positive for myclobutanil (Eagle 20). He had gotten the cut from someone else in the spring, who had treated their mother plants with it before they took cuts. That means it was still present in the plant over 7 months after it was applied. According to the rep I talked to at SC labs they have seen Eagle 20 show up even after 3 generations of clones.
This needs to be put in EVERY fucking E20 thread that exists!! And, never mind the issues with resistance, eh? Never mind that, indeed. I wish my thread remained here.

And congratulations!! Super excited to hear this, I really wish I could have made it out there this year.

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

@outwest I was thinking the same thing haha...

And regarding all the positive pesticide tests, is anyone aware of how much myclobutanil is sprayed from planes in California? During a drought when mold is rampant and the air is dry and absorbing moisture I'd be amazed if myclobutanil and other poisons aren't drifting into peoples gardens...

Also sort of a bummer to see so many people fail mold tests...want to point out though...most microbial tests will test for gram-positive bacteria too, which will fail you if you spray any kind of microbial products on flowers too late. I've personally had bud tested that was sprayed with some great (living 12 hr brew, no poo-smell) compost tea and test positive for e. Coli, wouldn't suprise me at all to find out that's the case with lots of probiotic farmers.

B

barefoot

keep it clean and compost the rest.........at the dump.......which is already a toxic sludge............

ganj on.......

GreenMan420

GreenMan420

The cup was fantastic! It was awesome seeing and meeting so many folks. And that truly is scary about so many "so called organic farmers" testing positive. Just goes to show that a lot of folks have no clue yet and still use bottles to feed the plants and believe the natural pesticide saying good to use up to day of harvest is perfectly fine. Realize one thing that all pesticides are deeigned for flowers and veggies that get washed before eating. You can not use on cannabis and expect it to be safe. Smh hopefully they were not allowed to vend it? I brought my own and only purchased from certified organic farms like Nomadslanding. They grew some fire this year. Sky cuddler kush was amazing smoke from them.

GreenMan420

GreenMan420

Seamaiden post: 1581078 said:
Exactly, but IIRC the Emerald Cup isn't restricted to California-grown buds, is it?
Yes, Emerald Cup is for Cali Grown Outdoor Organic cannabis only. No out of state entries and no indoor grown.

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

I was, my Watermelon Rancher placed in the top 20. Not too bad for my first contest.

Without a doubt. What was entered was also the cream of the crop for California outdoor as well. I bet the fail rate would be much, much higher if you could do a sample across what is grown state wide. That being said the mycology testing is a little wacky - for example there is no way to differentiate between good and bad bacteria in the test.

How long some of these pesticides can remain is pretty scary as well. I had a good friend who was shocked to see that he had one of his entries test positive for myclobutanil (Eagle 20). He had gotten the cut from someone else in the spring, who had treated their mother plants with it before they took cuts. That means it was still present in the plant over 7 months after it was applied. According to the rep I talked to at SC labs they have seen Eagle 20 show up even after 3 generations of clones.

Also I believe many of the judges were from out of area as well. Like I said, I don't think it was rigged, but new people, with different tastes would probably help mix up the results in the future.

I am not sure about this. I had a buddy who sprayed all his mothers with eagle 20 right before cuts for full season. Nothing came up dirty in his test, and he tested over 30 strains. I am sure it makes a difference with outdoor vs indoor, as the sun alone will break down these chemicals faster than indoors. However, I just don't see Eagle20 testing positive after generations......sounds like a tall tale to me.

You very well could be right, however I would love to see some actual evidence of this.

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Oh Yeah! Congrats on the Top 20 finish @Blaze ...I was Blazed earlier and forgot...

Really tho...anyone got info on the Lemonhead OG...run into a dead end every which way..

Peace and Keep it Green!

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Bumpity Bump...

Really no info? All I can find is Josh Pope from THC...also entered by Altitude Organic's I think...but it kicks you to Denver when looking it up...even one of the phone numbers come up Denver...

Even the lineage would be cool..

Only asking cuz a couple years ago I did a Lemonhead OG( SLH x Ghost rider OG)...wondering if this was freebies or should I change the name...

Peace and Keep it Green!

UgrewWHAT

UgrewWHAT

The cup was fantastic! It was awesome seeing and meeting so many folks. And that truly is scary about so many "so called organic farmers" testing positive. Just goes to show that a lot of folks have no clue yet and still use bottles to feed the plants and believe the natural pesticide saying good to use up to day of harvest is perfectly fine. Realize one thing that all pesticides are deeigned for flowers and veggies that get washed before eating. You can not use on cannabis and expect it to be safe. Smh hopefully they were not allowed to vend it? I brought my own and only purchased from certified organic farms like Nomadslanding. They grew some fire this year. Sky cuddler kush was amazing smoke from them.
Nice to see you've chimed-in Greenman! Was nice talking with you this last Sunday.

UgrewWHAT

UgrewWHAT

Bumpity Bump...

Really no info? All I can find is Josh Pope from THC...also entered by Altitude Organic's I think...but it kicks you to Denver when looking it up...even one of the phone numbers come up Denver...

Even the lineage would be cool..

Only asking cuz a couple years ago I did a Lemonhead OG( SLH x Ghost rider OG)...wondering if this was freebies or should I change the name...

Peace and Keep it Green!
I think that we both saw the Josh Pope name and probably did the same research!

Top Bottom