Emerald Cup

• Thread starter Paul Simon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Paul Simon

Paul Simon

It is way to far away for me to go personally, but our sales guy is out there having a time and seeing the folks.

M

mendel

Mota Rebel Genetics has 707 grow space, but im not sure if entries will be made this year or not.

Best of luck to you setting up a 707 spot, its always fun to develop a new space.

mancdank

mancdank

Mota Rebel Genetics has 707 grow space, but im not sure if entries will be made this year or not.

Best of luck to you setting up a 707 spot, its always fun to develop a new space.
Is 707 the area and u must have the entries grown in the specific area ?

mancdank

mancdank

I've just had a look at the line up this thing looks awesome u guys are lucky enough to be able to do this legitimate

M

mendel

Is 707 the area and u must have the entries grown in the specific area ?

I am not privy to the specifics, havent looked into the rules, but its my understanding the contest offerings must be produced in the emerald triangle. I could be wrong however.

Paul Simon

Paul Simon

Just needs to be in Cali, which we certainly aren't. 707 is the general area in NorCal around Humboldt and Trinity, where I started oh so many years ago. We would prefer to find space in the first valley, as we are not looking to produce weight just competition buds. Second valley nd the mounts smash outh amazing flowers for sure but I prefer the microclimate closer to the Pacific out there. Closer to Humboldt bay, the better.

mancdank

mancdank

Just needs to be in Cali, which we certainly aren't. 707 is the general area in NorCal around Humboldt and Trinity, where I started oh so many years ago. We would prefer to find space in the first valley, as we are not looking to produce weight just competition buds. Second valley nd the mounts smash outh amazing flowers for sure but I prefer the microclimate closer to the Pacific out there. Closer to Humboldt bay, the better.
U got a seed bank ?

Paul Simon

Paul Simon

We are about to launch our seed bank in the next few weeks, right now our genetics can be seen at happylittletreez.com, should be up here on the farmer soon too!

mancdank

mancdank

We are about to launch our seed bank in the next few weeks, right now our genetics can be seen at happylittletreez.com, should be up here on the farmer soon too!
Just had a look at your line up barf looks amazing are these guna be regs and are they guna be available here at the farm soon ?

mancdank

mancdank

IIRC the rules are that it must be grown outdoors and organically. No restrictions on where.
What about country could someone maybe send some outdoor from spain if it was organic and what would the deal be trying to get the samples there

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
No, it has to be grown legally within the state, from my best recollection. EG, someone can't bring down some Oregon, Washington, Alaska or Colorado-grown herb and enter it. Again, that's my recollection, others may say it's otherwise.

Top Bottom