Emerald Mountain Seeds ?

• Thread starter Dubwobble
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dubwobble

Heya farmers.

We just ran across some seed packs from Emerald Mountain Seeds. Nice packaging, full color artwork and all.

Here is what they have:

Pure Truth (Pure Kush x Truth)
Pure Royal (Pure Kush x Royal Kush)
Truth (I forget what this cross was)
Maui Super Dog (Maui x Super Skunk x Chemdog D)

Anybody ever hear of these, or RUN THEM?

We saw alot of Greenhouse Maui Super Dog this year, but haven't seen any indoor of it ever.

C

calicoli

I just picked up Royal Kush 7. Looks like 6 varieties are available at BPG.
peace

mr. chunky nugz

mr. chunky nugz

by the sounds of it there from the humboldt area...royal kush was originally bred by a few friends of mine out in zenia, and pure kush is everywhere around here... sounds like some killer gear

T

tweeze420

i got the royal kush from Emerald Mountain and it is a keeper, humboldt purple kush, the real sour d and a pre-soviet afganny strain. kindof a slow grower but because of the sour d it still yields really good. Im about to get the Pure Kush from a buddy and it is killer outdoor stock and also yields well indoors

V

vancerz

Iv grown the Maui Super Dog i got it up in lake county as a clone it was a massive yeilder i mean massive. average flowering time with super skunk growth and the flavor cant remember to be honest. I do remeber It did not taste any thing like chem dog , thats for sure otherwise I would have kept it.

D

DoubleDub

heres the royal grown from clone:

http://i755.invalid.com/albums/xx196/C4ked/r2/Day%2045/0f0a09a6.jpg

shits definitely a keeper. reeks of fuelly grape kush.

http://i755.invalid.com/albums/xx196/C4ked/r2/Day%2045/a3804605.jpg

It grows a lot like a purple but yields just slightly better. If you see packs of seeds or clones I'd say grab em!

B

Buddy Flowers

the 707 Truthband always looked dank to me. Harborside ran out of the beans in Nov or so

D

DoubleDub

yea I was eye ballin those too :rauch08:

if anyone finds pics of that strain post em! I'd love ta check em out.

heres a pic from there website:

2.jpg

uhh yeaa im here for the gang bang??

haha

Cannanugget

Cannanugget

where in norcal do they carry emerald mountain beans or clones? My buddies have been running the royal now for a couple years, but the Truth - that one interests me. I love the name. hahaha

Latest posts

Top Bottom