Emerald Triangle Ca. 2016 Season F Yeah

• Thread starter Fear
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Fear

Fear

Have some Platinum OG, Blueberry Diesel, and a fire og, alien, cookie cross, 25 altogether that where given to me two to three weeks from someone i sub contract for. Anyways they are in my vedge rm. under 1 1000W mh sunbathing all day, no sleep for you, i say. I have co2 running with intervals apart from the fresh air exchange they get to keep temp down. Age old grow, fish emulsion, h and g's multizyme and root excellerator with some top soil crumbles. Just replanted into larger pots last week and topped them this morning. Will take weekly pics and give updates including my garden expansion. Enjoy
Any advice is good advice not much experience outdoor, only four years really so please advise away.

Later,
Fear

Emerald triangle ca 2016 season f yeah
Blaze

Blaze

Ummm.... It's a REALLY bad idea to have plants that are going outside under 24 hour light, unless you are going to supplement their light once they go outside. If you go from 24 hours light, to outside where they only get 15-16 hours of light, they will flower on you immediately. You better plan on having supplemental light out in your garden to keep them vegging, or find new plants that have been acclimated already. It is far to late in the year to acclimate them from 24 hours of light down to the 15-16 needed to transition to outdoors in my experience.

Fear

Fear

They are clones pretty sure. Did hear a mumbling about seeds but not to sure. Im not to picky when it comes to free. Never look a goft horse in the mouth, right?

Shit didnt know that they would flower right away but that makes sense. i was doing 20 hours i just boosted it up sonce it is so late in the season i could go back to twenty tonight and then start lowering the hours every few days. would that work guys? Or am i fucked.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
What you should do, in my opinion and experience, is keep them on the current lighting period and concern yourself with getting them acclimated to sunlight. You don't want them scorching and recovering when you want them growing. Beyond that, either your put-out date needs to be changed, or you'll need to interrupt the dark phase of the photoperiod (light them up at night), OR extend the daylight phase, again with lighting.

I've never done 24/0 photoperiod, so I'm not sure how easily they can be transitioned to a nighttime phase.

Minitiger

Minitiger

I agree with Sea and Blaze. Listen to them, they know what the fuck they're talking about. Plus, 24 hours of light? That shit ain't natural. Even 20 hours of lights ain't natural, unless you live in fucking Iceland or something. And weed doesn't grow in Iceland (as far as I know, anyway). You follow?

Everything needs to get some rest.

Last edited:
Minitiger

Minitiger

And if you're gonna be altering their light on/off schedule, I'd do it slooooowly, over the course of a couple weeks. Cannabis plants don't like to be shocked, ya know? Think of them the same way you think of you. Unless you're a speed freak, you probably wouldn't like staying up for 24 hours all day every day and then all of a sudden getting some rest. Right?

Also, Sea's right (as usual haha): you can't just throw them outside after being inside. They'll burn up real quick if you do that.

Last edited:
Fear

Fear

Thanks guys. I transitioned to 18 hours no problems. They have been growing like weeds and doing really well. I will have new pics soon

Fear

Fear

This growth is only three weeks and a majority of it 24 hours. I just didnt have time for any sleep. Grow, grow, grow. I need more dough!!!!

Fear

Fear

Ok plants need to be transplanted again but doing great. Added three more types one is sour diesel the others one is an og and the other is a diesel cross.

Top Bottom