Emerald Triangle response to Paclobutrazol

• Thread starter noone88
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
drknockbootz

drknockbootz

Now I dont know what to believe anymore! Hmmmmmm I wonder how many posts this thread will reach ....any wagers??

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I say 3 posts.

Did I win? Did I win?

In the meantime, see this:

section II I believe says carcinogenic properties are unknown as the chemical has not gone through testing yet.
and here is the UK version which says it is not a carcinogen: http://sitem.herts.ac.uk/aeru/iupac/Reports/504.htm

AdvancedBioHydroponics

AdvancedBioHydroponics

All I know is the folks at Emerald Triangle are solid, good honest people and they have been around for MANY MANY years. There products are solid as well and some of the best working products available hands down. Anyone who has tried Snow Storm Ultra and Gravity combo knows first hand how good they work. SSU also has many uses besides just being one of the best flowering additives known which makes it extremely cost effective. There products have also ALWAYS been very competently/fair priced as well which you cant say about many other products and companies.

SSU can seriously change your cloning game as it can substitute for all the expensive cloning solutions and root inoculates.

Have yet to see a product that has more or higher concentration levels of Triacontanol than SSU does on the market as well.

N

noone88

Snow Storm Ultra is great stuff. I use it 5/ml gallon after week 3 and it does increase resin production.

I'll definitely try using it during cloning. I heard that triacontanol has a lot of uses.

AdvancedBioHydroponics

AdvancedBioHydroponics

Try using it in veg as well at 2.5ml per gallon then up the dosage during flower. Holy cow this stuff will make a huge difference.

cheaplastic

cheaplastic

All I know is the folks at Emerald Triangle are solid, good honest people and they have been around for MANY MANY years. There products are solid as well and some of the best working products available hands down. Anyone who has tried Snow Storm Ultra and Gravity combo knows first hand how good they work. SSU also has many uses besides just being one of the best flowering additives known which makes it extremely cost effective. There products have also ALWAYS been very competently/fair priced as well which you cant say about many other products and companies.

SSU can seriously change your cloning game as it can substitute for all the expensive cloning solutions and root inoculates.

Have yet to see a product that has more or higher concentration levels of Triacontanol than SSU does on the market as well.

can you elaborate on the doses you use in cloning? and im curious what kind of differences do you see running SSU in veg? i only use it in late flower and i like the results.

Quantrill

Quantrill

no one has proven it causes cancer.

perfect

can i get two cases of it please?

dankworth

dankworth

i think quantrill knows his shit....

google his posts.
MotherF is not enough of an actual participant on this site to have a good idea of who Quantrill is here. Saw some of the same sort of thing in a thread I participated in where MotherF interacted.

Not like MotherF calls the Farm home or anything.

I am not talking shit, only stating facts.

reeldrag

reeldrag

all i know is its always something causing cancer everyother day its something new do I use the stuff no have I used it yes fyi gravity works awesome will I use it in the future no becuz I'm not able to see in the future and I just dont know what it may or may not do to me so untill I figure out how to work a crystal ball I'm gonna go with my gut and say mo thank you

Kyle mccall

Kyle mccall

MotherF is not enough of an actual participant on this site to have a good idea of who Quantrill is here. Saw some of the same sort of thing in a thread I participated in where MotherF interacted.

Not like MotherF calls the Farm home or anything.

I am not talking shit, only stating facts.

fucking rock on jesse love the avatar

"Breaking bad"

Quantrill

Quantrill

Sorry mate I thought you were being serious. And I don't know I just got a Trophy for 100 posts and like the Farm so while I wouldn't call it home it is beginning to become home. I like the crew here. Anyway Quantrill my apology comes from my heart so I hope it can be seen as such.

cheers

no harm, no foul

S

swisscheese

It says harmful if inhaled on the last page of the emerald triangle sheets. When we burn a joint do we inhale it or how about when you vaporize weed grown with it? Even with lab testing available most places don't know how to test for pbz and I have to wonder how much if any is actually in the dried buds we smoke. I personally notice a better flavor when pbz is not used but with light usage the meds can still come out ok as long as a proper flush is done. High dosage pbz buds irritate my sinuses and give me headaches I believe. Just my personal experience.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

I've never used any PGR's, but I've seen a grower here on the Farm use it and he showed pics of the buds with a half dose of PGR and another one that he slightly over-dosed and the bud that was over-dosed looked nasty, it was nothing but orange hairs all over it and looked like fucking sasquatch it was so hairy.

All I know is if your gonna use PGR's do so in very low dosages and keep it for yourself, don't sell meds to people without there knowledge of it having PGR's, IMO thats just immoral and wrong.

P.S. If you wanna stunt vertical growth, just Top and LST the fucking plant, there's no need for "potentially" harmful chemicals in medicine. We have enough of that thru big pharma.

Top Bottom