Emerald Triangle seed "Company"

• Thread starter John Diesel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

John Diesel

I wish I had read through some of the reviews and forums on here before going through this "company", That as far as I can see is all a scam. They sell garbage seeds and so far everyone I have talked to had the same problem with them I did... They advertise and charge for "Feminized" seeds, which if I am correct have a 99.0% chance of being female. SO how do 4/5 become male? I'm no pro, But I have done this more than a few times and never until this company had a single male. Hopefully people will see this before being scammed like me and a few associates were.

Tnelz

Tnelz

I wish I had read through some of the reviews and forums on here before going through this "company", That as far as I can see is all a scam. They sell garbage seeds and so far everyone I have talked to had the same problem with them I did... They advertise and charge for "Feminized" seeds, which if I am correct have a 99.0% chance of being female. SO how do 4/5 become male? I'm no pro, But I have done this more than a few times and never until this company had a single male. Hopefully people will see this before being scammed like me and a few associates were.
Hey bro. I wouldn't be to pissed till u grow them. I had some old beans laying around from them. Lemon diesel actually. I got one growing right now in a 3 gallon hempy doing great. She's in the dark for 48 hours so when she comes out of that I'll snap a few pics for u. They used to be pretty good. Their rep has suffered as of late but I'd still give them a shot. Think positive bro and give them a shot they may just surprise u. Also I've had one fem bean turn fem out of hundreds. Good luck.

brent

brent

I stand by this company 100 at least there blueberry headband that's my top strain as of right now

socalpunx

socalpunx

femenized seeds are unstable you always have chances of getting hermy's and mutations and those studs could have been duds and thier pollen could be sterile''shooting blanks'' or not.I personally dont mess with fem seeds

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
That's not 100% accurate bro. feminized seeds can be less hermie prone than m/f seeds depending on the stability of the parent that was used-female or male, and vise versa. In fact I've seen this exact thing happen with a breeder that had horrible results with a male/female line and great reviews with their femms of the same exact strain. On the other hand, I prefer male/female beans just like you since it just seems right. Plus, choosing a champion male takes much more skill and selection than it does to reverse an elite female and pollen chuck....

Tnelz

Tnelz

femenized seeds are unstable you always have chances of getting hermy's and mutations and those studs could have been duds and thier pollen could be sterile''shooting blanks'' or not.I personally dont mess with fem seeds
I hear that all the time from dudes more experienced than me so I can't argue with u. And for the record I think regs are better overall. In saying that though out of hundreds of plants grown over the years I've only had one plant herm on me. It was a fem bean. But one out of a ton isn't bad. I think to each his own at the end of the day! Much respect bro.

johnnyrotten

johnnyrotten

I did a grow with their Super Sour OG...it was pretty good but not as good as the Casey Jones I had going at the same time...

ohgee kush

ohgee kush

I grew out the ssog a few years back and i didnt like i tossed them.

Top Bottom