Emerald Triangle??

• Thread starter Evil Monkey
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Evil Monkey

Evil Monkey

Premium Member
Supporter
Have some beans from these guys at emerald triangle. Royal purple Kush is the strain. Curious about people's opinions do these guys produce fire or flops?

william76

william76

Have some beans from these guys at emerald triangle. Royal purple Kush is the strain. Curious about people's opinions do these guys produce fire or flops?
Iv grew there lost coast og and it was fire,some real nice Chemdog #4 dom plants,ticked all the boxes,id grow more of there stuff,pop 'em and see!good luck,76

Evil Monkey

Evil Monkey

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks for the reply bro. Makes me feel better that first reply was positive.

SpiderK

SpiderK

they have good shit ...

they f2'd zoolanders shit. he was/ is a good guy. one of the first online pollen chuckers but had some dank because he collected seeds from really old cats like texas resin company .... blue dancer, ect ...

so ya, lol, dirty players but they have texas genes in them lol'

Last edited:
Evil Monkey

Evil Monkey

Premium Member
Supporter
they have good shit ...

they f2'd zoolanders shit. he was/ is a good guy. one of the first online pollen chuckers but had some dank because he collected seeds from really old cats like texas resin company .... blue dancer, ect ...

so ya, lol, dirty players but they have texas genes in them lol'

Thanks for the heads up bro. I ordered them before I found the farm and before my space was ready. Heard some things didn't really know what's up.

Top Bottom