Emergency exhaust vent in sealed room

• Thread starter Dmaxblack35
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dmaxblack35

I read the thread on vented rooms vs. sealed rooms like 3 times now that harly34 started and let me say what a great read!! Decided that I must switch over to sealed rooms, I have been missing out. I am wondering if I should install an emergency exhaust in my sealed room but temp closed off. Has anyone done something like this???? Something like up high on the back wall incase humidy buildup or something that were to get out of control i could suck all air out of the room quick??? Please I hope to get some feedback

dmax

D

Dmaxblack35

No one is saying anything Im sorry if that has been answered somewhere I have looked for DAYS!!!!!!!!

purpleberry

purpleberry

I use to run a back up vent system and ditched it, I never used it. I got the lights hooked up to a thermostat to shut off if the temp gets to hi. With the space your talking about your going to have multiple a/cs and dehumidifiers and Im sure youll be in there every single day. So I wouldnt bother.
One of my bros had it for humidity and it would really screw shit up when its raining out side, He set for 60% and it would pull in air that was higher. lol

Top Bottom