Emergency Flush Without A Bubbler

• Thread starter Souly209
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Souly209

Souly209

I wanted to see if anyone active could give me some pointers I didn't cut the plant at the base as is common practice for emergency flush. I pulled it out by the roots and washed it clean of all dirt and left it outside in the five gallon bucket of water I didn't pH it and I don't have a bubbler I'm just going to change it every 6 to 12 hours. Ive been using floranova bloom,mendocino avalanche flower hardener, bud candy, liquid kool bloom as their regiment for the previous feedings. Just recently I added an extra nute to two separate feeds on the same plants, feeding each plant humboldt honey along with regular nutes, waited till the next feed and added b-52 to their regular regiment w/o honey. Theyve started to get wpm and starts of bud rot so I was wondering if I was letting it mature too long, and wary of wasting months of hard work so thats why i didnt fully cut it. I did away with those affected and looking too burnt and starting to rot and pulled for the flush. Will upload a pic now
Emergency flush without a bubbler
Emergency flush without a bubbler 2
Emergency flush without a bubbler 3
the below pic is right after I pulled it, i didnt wash the soil out yet like the above pics
Emergency flush without a bubbler 5
this thread is concerning the plant i just pulled in the above pictures. It started off as the one on the right side (below pic) and that was just in August so tremendous root and flower production for three months
Emergency flush without a bubbler 6

Emergency flush without a bubbler 4
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I don't know that you *need* an air pump to do this.

Next time be sure to have some isopropyl alcohol on hand, cut away the bud rot and spray the surrounding areas to prevent spread. For the PM you can use that diluted 1:1 iso:water, or you can use water pH'd to about 10 (potassium or sodium bicarbonate should work, the K is what you get via Greencure), OR you can hit the fruiting bodies with hydrogen peroxide but that will leave moisture behind.

Anyway, for this one, change the water like you're planning and I think you'll be ok, even though it's not exactly something I have ever done.

Smokeingdog

Smokeingdog

How did u get on with ur plant u pulled,did it stress out.

Souly209

Souly209

How did u get on with ur plant u pulled,did it stress out.

The Girl Scout cookies ended up being really good tasting great smelling great after cured. (the plant in the pics) but my presidential OG grow really leafy not dense at all crushes under any weight and it's not as good as gsc at all smells almost like sand. I gave them both the same amount of nutrients same conditions. So probably just gonna gift it away or make brownies and add some brown sugar to sweeten it.

Smokeingdog

Smokeingdog

The Girl Scout cookies ended up being really good tasting great smelling great after cured. (the plant in the pics) but my presidential OG grow really leafy not dense at all crushes under any weight and it's not as good as gsc at all smells almost like sand. I gave them both the same amount of nutrients same conditions. So probably just gonna gift it away or make brownies and add some brown sugar to sweeten it.
Make some shatter alot better than brownies.

Top Bottom