Emergency Harvest?

• Thread starter janavere
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

janavere

I have read all the threads on flushing and need quick advice. Rain and storms and winds on bEEEUUUtiful Cheese. Two GIANT plants with HUGE gorgeous colas. I have flushed for 1 week and little bits of mold showing up...The rain is supposed to stop and sun tomorrow. -Enough amber trichs for me but another week of flushing would be ideal to make sure this Cheese is yummy...cut the mold out already and cannot get up the courouge to do the emergency flush technique with the complicated water filter stuff....HELP! Opinions please!:whew

I

ismokepot

If u have bold mold already, and it still raining- you better cut them right away. Then cut out any more visible mold and dry in a warmer environment then normal. Once mold is present, you can probably can see some of it, not all. Keeping it moist with rain is asking for more trouble then the extra time is worth!!!

J

janavere

you were right... mold comes fast...waited one more night....because these are huge and sun was coming and in over my head with school...but took the morning off to get them cut and hung in a dehumidified room....so sad to see those pretty buds covered in mold...only lost about a 1/4 oz. at most though..thank you...

Top Bottom