Emergency Mid-Summer Transplanting.

• Thread starter BrewsandBuds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BrewsandBuds

Hello everybody. I'm a fairly new grower and I have a big problem. I bought clones and unfortunately they had white powdery mildew right from the start. I've tried everything to get rid of it. Professional spray. Cinnamon for the soil. Hydrogen peroxide on the soil and the leaves. Also I cheaped out and reused 2 year old soil and the mildew just won't go away. I've bought new soil, new fabric pots and I need to transplant into the new soil and pots. Every guide I check says don't transplant mid summer. I have no choice. Was just looking to see if anybody had any advice for me. Thanks in advance.

D

dean1963

Hello everybody. I'm a fairly new grower and I have a big problem. I bought clones and unfortunately they had white powdery mildew right from the start. I've tried everything to get rid of it. Professional spray. Cinnamon for the soil. Hydrogen peroxide on the soil and the leaves. Also I cheaped out and reused 2 year old soil and the mildew just won't go away. I've bought new soil, new fabric pots and I need to transplant into the new soil and pots. Every guide I check says don't transplant mid summer. I have no choice. Was just looking to see if anybody had any advice for me. Thanks in advance.
i had mildew and used the milk trick, worked perfect.
i caught it quick though thanks to the guys here.

weed420420420420420

weed420420420420420

But also transplanting shouldn't hurt if you're super careful with the roots. People say that because you dont want to shock anything too close to flower time. But if you're super careful you can pull it off.

B

BrewsandBuds

Don’t think transplanting will cure your WPM problem.
I've gotten most of it off the leaves now but the soil still has it.. new soil, new pots and I'll keep treating it after I transplant. Might as well try and save the season.

freezeland2

freezeland2

I've gotten most of it off the leaves now but the soil still has it.. new soil, new pots and I'll keep treating it after I transplant. Might as well try and save the season.
Chucky is correct.

Latest posts

Top Bottom