emergency temporary plant relocation

• Thread starter splakdawg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
splakdawg

splakdawg

hey farmers i have a inspection coming up and wanted to know would it be safe to throw my ladies that will be on week 4 of bloom into the trunk for a couple of hours until the inspection is over? will there be any ill effects to watch outt for?

darkmatter

darkmatter

no, box them or bag them. hide them someplace they are not inspecting.

darkmatter

darkmatter

how many plants and what kind of inspection, building or fire or maintenance. If a buyer was coming in I would evac. but you could possibly box them and put them in closet that they wont inspect. If they were checking something simple like a leaks and filters they don't go in rooms. Do go above and beyond for sure but some inspections don't require extreme measures. Sure you could rent a van. Building,insurance and fire stuff they just look at your smoke alarm simple safety shit with lots of apartments/homes they might not even go in yours or it will be quick. I did the rental thing for a while ive hid shit every where attic, closets with zip ties, washer dryers, cabs, car. porch. If it fits in your car you can lay them down in bags they will bounce back probably wont miss a beat. Fire up the time mists and the crock pot open a window or two. Once I was working from 4am to 11 pm it sucked and about mid week when I was already near death I get the damn note about some insurance inspection so I had to stay up all night it sucked but I hid and set it back up the next day.

Last edited:
splakdawg

splakdawg

i own the property and this is a city inspection so im expecting a thorough look through. there will be 9 girls in 3gal bags and trust me i will have the coffee and bacon going that whole morning

sensicloud

sensicloud

Your idea will work fine. Be easy on the girls and get the smells goin. I bet they will be in and out so fast. I always stress for inspections, but it always goes smooth.

J

Jalisco Kid

Fuck bags they can't breathe and humidity will go thru the roof. Box them, spray some kelp on them or what ever you use as a tonic .Doing this before will help them come out of it.I would then put them back in a dark room until the next scheduled lights on. JK

ftwendy

ftwendy

Box and move the plants to another location if possible. Otherwise you'll feel like an axe is hanging over your head during the inspection, and more likely to act like you're hiding something.

Be sure to offer the inspector some coffee and bacon :)

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Iv gone through this more times then I can count. It has always been on the warmer side though. I used a u haul truck. Sometimes I know it was gonna get inspection so I could not have much in bloom and have my veg numbers down as well.....other times it popped up and I had full rooms of bloom at like day 50 and full big veg rooms. It's stressful but iv managed each time. If you live anywhere where it's cold out like it is where I'm at....I wouldn't take plants into a truck all sprayed down. They water on the leafs will freeze. It's like 20 outside right now. Your best bet is to try put them all on a truck early that same day before your inspection is gonna happen. Try and keep the pots as warm as possible. Bundle blankets around the pots. I'd say it's more important to keep that base warm then it is the plant above soil. U haul trucks have metal roofs so park it where the sun beats on top as good as possible. As soon as those inspectors roll out (they are always fast as they always have a ton of houses to inspect) get those babies back inside. You only have 9 and I do this with about 10x that lol.....so I'm sure you will be fine.
Good luck man. Positive vibes your way ~SMF~

Tank333

Tank333

Man, the only time I ever had an inspection in a place I was growing I had my medical card so I didn't see any point in hiding my 4x4 tent in the corner of the living room. They tried to tell me I couldn't grow, but then I pointed out that if they tried to evict us based on that, it was discrimination against a medical issue, and that is illegal. They got the hint and left us alone till the lease ran out (then refused to let us sign another one. Lol). If I were having to hide mine, I would also go the rented van route. If they aren't too big, maybe you could rent a van instead of a truck. That would be better insulated and wouldn't be too much of a hassle, imo.

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

Ya SMF hit the nail on the head. Uhauls have saved my ass multiple times. And once ur in the clear and ur flower room is re assembled, hot box the shit out of that truck, its much deserved after the mental and physical stress ur about to endure. Much luck with everything, hope it turns out well for u.Z

J

Jalisco Kid

I never have been where its that cold, hell at 30* I can not get high on herb waste of time being in someplace that cold. If you are in a place that cold spray them and let it dry. It just helps them recover quicker. JK

Delerium

Delerium

Man, the only time I ever had an inspection in a place I was growing I had my medical card so I didn't see any point in hiding my 4x4 tent in the corner of the living room. They tried to tell me I couldn't grow, but then I pointed out that if they tried to evict us based on that, it was discrimination against a medical issue, and that is illegal. They got the hint and left us alone till the lease ran out (then refused to let us sign another one. Lol). If I were having to hide mine, I would also go the rented van route. If they aren't too big, maybe you could rent a van instead of a truck. That would be better insulated and wouldn't be too much of a hassle, imo.

Van is a good idea, you at least have some sort of climate control.

Desertboy

Desertboy

Cunts! for the supposed land of the free it sounds a lot more like Nazi germany, you own it none of there fucking business.

Top Bottom