Emperor Kush

• Thread starter ~Highagain
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Venom818

Venom818

Here some pics at 8 weeks now, I wanna take to 9 but im drastically low on herb right now so its gotta get the chop, any day now, Im really fighting the urge to cut it down. I been sampling a few buds here and there and im really impressed with the potency, its pretty strong, and has the nice creeper affect. Got a clone still so gonna give her another good run probably sometime next month or early may.

100_1809_2748_x_2061_.jpg

100_1816_2748_x_2061_.jpg

nice job bro this lady looks dank,true grit is correct i was merely comparing the two

~Highagain

~Highagain

High- Wowser bro!! Shes looking like some fire!! If you can push her 9wks hell ya, if not, Ive cut her at 8wks or so with plenty of stank and dank! But the later you cna push her the more rock solid she'll get!

Well technically its only Loompa Headband to online folks. Folks who hold the cut, etc usually have it going by other names. think loompa called it mountain kush or something? norcal has a name, socal has candy, etc...and what Venom is sayin is thats is a sort of dank ass PK but not what folks are passing around as PK/suge/LA or any of that.

Yeah this cut is OG dom with some candy flavor to her. Very heavy on the kush side of things and very tasty. Not very many of these packs out there, so doubt you'll get a whole lot of replies...dont think there are many Emperor cuts floating around either.

Thanks True, I really wanna push her to 9 or even longer but I need me some smoke lol. But She does fill in nice and like you said gets pretty solid.
And thanks for the info as well, regardless its a great cut and Medic did a good job creating.

true grit

true grit

No doubt, even as is Im sure shes hella kushy!

Eventually here I'll get around to poppin a few more King D (Chemdog D x candy) and Empress (Chemdog D x emperor) and see if I can find some keepers again since i lost the first round of keepers. LOL. All have been flame so far man...do think the King D takes teh cake tho.

L

lowdowndirty

i picked up a emperor kush x gorilla grape from another site and i found a lemon candy pheno and now im on the hunt for the pure loompas head band or emperor kush. the taste is perfect, this is the weed ive been waiting for all my life!

and i can say that the og dominated in the cross that i grow as well. the og used in the emperor is powerful

Venom818

Venom818

No doubt, even as is Im sure shes hella kushy!

Eventually here I'll get around to poppin a few more King D (Chemdog D x candy) and Empress (Chemdog D x emperor) and see if I can find some keepers again since i lost the first round of keepers. LOL. All have been flame so far man...do think the King D takes teh cake tho.

Hows that king d bro taste and yield and potency

i picked up a emperor kush x gorilla grape from another site and i found a lemon candy pheno and now im on the hunt for the pure loompas head band or emperor kush. the taste is perfect, this is the weed ive been waiting for all my life!

and i can say that the og dominated in the cross that i grow as well. the og used in the emperor is powerful

some kill in the homie medics beans,he didnt make the emp x gorilla but the emps came out dank.That loompas headband is some serious kill bro good luck finding that girl

E

ESK

Lol so many damn names shit is confusing... no doubt pics look dank for sure.!

Barney Dunwell

Barney Dunwell

candy kush aka loompa's headband is just some old school pure kush bro not sure if you remember the old socal pk aka ripper aka legendary pure kush this is some pure kush in its purest form bro the best herb i have smoked to date

damn, thanks for the info on that..i had no idea. i just popped 2 beans of this.

HighAgain, looks great bro, nice work

Top Bottom