Emperors Where they at

• Thread starter Medic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Medic

Hope rookies didnt get these and just tucked em away till they have a set up or something. Emperors are for the pros.

Got mine up. Wheres everyone elses at.

Keyplay?

Murciano?

w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
I couldnt decide between the Emperors and the Moondogs, I went with the Moons, after doing more reserch i want to kick myself in the ass, I should of got them both. Will there be another release of the Emperors?

M

Murciano207

i select a male and female and make f2 to send to mota

greetings medic

M

Medic

Funny. Im making 3-4 different lines of f2s out of a selection of 80 - 90 seeds.

Salutations Murciano.

M

Murciano207

Pink Emperor:Emperor Kush(♂) x Pink Kush(♀)

in september I make a 20/30 seeds of Pink Emperor:Emperor Kush(♂) x Pink Kush(♀) :character0103:

and Pink OG Kush:Oguana Kush(♂) x Pink Kush(♀)

saludos hermano Medic!!!

T

Thickola Tesla

I'm still waiting to hear something about my order. Has anyone received the Emperors yet? I was really excited about running these but I think my chances are getting slim.:sad0047: I hope someone is growing this. That headband will get in my hands one of these days, one way or another.

M

Medic

for sure let me get some of those cindy f2s. ill run them and see whats up and what i can hit them to.

M

Medic

i have around 50 emperors left. i found a headband male out of those s1s i saved. gonna hit it back to the headband. that is going to be the purest diesel around. im also hitting it to the Chemdog D. ill try to post this pic of it. i think it was pure diesel 4 that i posted month that nutted up on me. finally. got the pure truest og male, and a really really sick ass diesel skunk smellng male. i found an emperor f1 male that reeks of headband has the golf ball diesels structure as well with some huge ass fan leaves. got lots of candy phenos with the maroon purple diesel stripse down the sides of the branches. i think these new beans will be where its at. got a sick pheno of the blush that has purple branches and looks like og. gonna hit that to the Chemdog D then see what happens.

D

doggystyled73

hey medic i'm a bit confused.. how did you get a male out of the s1's?

M

Medic

just happens dude. usually they pop out pods. s1s doesnt mean pure fems and this may sound funny but i also asked God to hook it up on a sick ass pure Loompa Headband Male out of the s1s ive saved. well i though it would be this other one i loved but it ended up being a nice squat fucker.

true grit

true grit

Damn now that sounds tasty too! Like i told ya, thats what I'm on the hunt for so thank goodness youre dedicated to makin a real deal headband diesel! Keep it up homie, maybe your prayers paid off on this one! can't wait to grow some of your work man!

M

Medic

that what ive been wanting. unadulterated diesel dank beaneries. thats all a man wants and seriously Loompa Headband is all i wanna grow. Chemdog D is bomb too but other guys are working that so i am just seeing what up with the personal crosses ive been doing with that. just sprouted them and they are 3 weeks so we shall see how they fair..
i just want diesel phenos.

Top Bottom