EMPiRE//CULTURED SOLUTiONS//EARTH//UNDER CURRENT//iV:XX PHOTO

• Thread starter GenghisDon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GenghisDon

GenghisDon

The highlight of this thread is Current Culture Hydroponic's brand new Earth system. So new that I'm still waiting on the drip rings from CCH2O.

Here's how my 12-site system arrived and what's inside;
Empirecultured solutionsearthunder currentivxx photo
Empirecultured solutionsearthunder currentivxx photo 2

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

Awe yeah, here we go!! I can't wait to run one of these.. I look forward to your skills in the Earth..

GenghisDon

GenghisDon

I'm stoked bro. Dan just hit me up and said this is still a Beta system and the release date is looking closer to October.

It'll be a few hours until I complete the assembly, the midnight lurkers are in for a treat.

GenghisDon

GenghisDon

Drip feed for soiless media. Either drain to waste, recirc or combination of the two.

GenghisDon

GenghisDon

4, 8, 12, 16 and a lust worthy 16 Double-Barrel Potgun will be the available Earth sizes to suit pretty much everyone right out of the box.

What part of 8 Gavitas over a 32-banger don't you understand? Need a towelet, the thought alone has me hot, bothered and covered in sweat.

GenghisDon

GenghisDon

Oh, I also did the sediment filters backwards. The cone is inside and is supposed to be backfilled with grow stones and then sit the plant in. I'll update what that all looks like tonight and hopefully have it fired up and in veg too.

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

You've got me checkin into your penthouses like a crack head to his dealer... I can't wait to see this system up and bangin. Have you decided if you'll run drain to waste, recirculating or combo? How does the earth work recirculating? Does the current move 24/7 while the system hits the drip rings on scheduled times? How far below the smart pot is the water level when running recirculating? How much water does the system hold? See i got questions mang... ;)

GenghisDon

GenghisDon

Check it;

The water level is determined by the sump pump. How much water is in the bottom of the system I do not know, but your input reservoir can be of any size. Let me know if there's more questions.

This thread will probably go on hiatus in 2-3 weeks, another growtographer hit me up and said there's work to do on a bigger scale. I'm all about it and will leave things to my pop. Hopefully I return after a couple weeks' break to some groovy looking things to show off.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Still mashin' and rollin' in dough! Looking forward to the show...

GenghisDon

GenghisDon

Thanks DS. Thanks Shady, may your days be spent relaxed and SofaKingHigh.

Gonna hook up with DownWithDirt tomorrow and film a car show. Hopefully snatch some booty pics to share while I'm at it.

purpleberry

purpleberry

The earth looks like a nice set up, ive thought about building a system that does the same thing. One thing i see is how will the float for the main res keep up with the pump, esp if you run 32 buckets ?

Top Bottom