Employment In Cannabis Industry In Portland

• Thread starter Camdawg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Camdawg

Camdawg

hello! I've been away from the farm for sometime after relocating to Oregon and going back to my love of cooking.

Anyways my good friend has followed me up and is looking to continue his career in cannabis, he managed a medical dispensary in CA. I've heard there were sites similar to Craigslist for marijuana jobs but everything he's checked out seems to be barely used and out dated.

Any tips or input would be appreciated if this violates TOA I apologize( I don't feel it does, not asking for a job just input on foot in door)

Trixxi

Trixxi

I work in the industry. From first hand experience it's VERY hard to get employed in the industry. Once you are hired be prepared to work more than you ever have.

Years ago I relocated to another state and learned the hard way that I should just go back home. That's my advice. Oregon has changed overnight with many people relocating here for jobs in cannabis industry.

California is very likely to legalize this upcoming election as well. Sorry if this seems bitter but I think Oregon jobs should go to qualified Oregon residents.

Top Bottom