Method Smoked : 2g cigarillo

APPEARANCE

DSCN0352.JPG
DSCN0312.JPG

SMELL

Dominant smell of bud : Sweet, candy like
Associated smells of bud : Chem, not stinky D but strong chem

TASTE

Dominant flavour : Chem flavor but very sweet from the Candy side... if I could sum it up id say candy sweet chem.
Associated flavours : somewhat floral, kushy...not as much diesel kush as the Candy.

Harsh/smoothness : 8 or so in a rillo.
- cough factor? : no

BUZZ

Profile : Percentage of head to body (e.g. 80% head 20% body)- 90% head, 10% body
Potency : (1-10, 1 being extremely weak and 10 being extremely potent)8-9
Duration : (approx length of buzz, from first hit) hour or two
Use : Daytime/Bedtime- all the time.
Munchies? : no
-----------------------------------------------------

CHEMICAL ASTRINGENT
turpentine/chem smell- not acrid (X)
metallic ()
ammonia () - urine () - vinegar ()
bleach ()
lotions () - plastics () - glues ()

SWEET
fruity (X) - berry () - black/blue/raspberry () - citrus () - orange () - lemon () - lime () - apple () - mango () - grape () - cherry () - tutti frutti ()

floral (X) - perfume (X) - blossom ()
minty () - methol () - spearmint () - peppermint ()

SPICY
woody () - incense () - hardwood () - sage () - juniper () - cedar () - pine ()
basil () - garlic () - dill () - clove () - parsley () - pepper ()
tobacco () - chocolate ()

MUSKY
earthy () - loam () - dirt () - musty () - dusty () - dry ()
animal () - bird () - rodent () - gamey () - skunky (X)
botanical () - hay () - autumn leaves () - trees ()

Comments:
The onset when smoking this pretty quick and it goes straight to the head. My eyes get heavy and I can definitely feel it behind the eyes. Initial onset can cause me to lose a bit of balance and vision gets blurred. Pretty strong stuff. A joint of this usually plenty but decided to roll a half assed cigarillo and only got about 3/4 in and I'm ripped. I'll save the rest for later as that was MORE than enough, as still need to get some things done this evening. Very tasty stuff! This to me is the definition of a "candy chem"....Very pleased with this bud, but not uber high yielding so mostly just headstash! :boogie:

D

Dubwobble

Wow, great report!

Love the live plant picture.

Kinda sounds like the Chemdog #4 or Chemdog's Sister taste wise.

What is the "Emperor" by the way?

true grit

true grit

Empress- Chemdog D clone x Emperor (headband x og kush)

winta

winta

nice report gritty! sounds like some fire i would have used a dutch though ;) lol

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Great report and write up man!! Can't wait, look dddank as fuk!!

F

Foxfarmfreak

Awesome TG, that gets me excited for the Empress and Purple Emperor I got rockin', just flipped em last night, leaves look identical to my plants.....
Peace Brotha,
FFF:harvest:

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
True Grit, Nice report! I have some of the Emperor seeds! Way excited about them! Smoked some real Headband before, kiiller meds...some of my favorite to be sure! monkey5

true grit

true grit

Sorry i was slackin on replies guys, but many thanks! This is still probably my top smoke at the moment. Just killer in taste and potency...

Monkey- Yeah bro pop those Emperors....got one of those in flower now and it smells just like the candy but bigger.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

I can vouch for the quality :) How the hell did you make it through a 2g blunt, unless you were sharing... with about 6 people...

true grit

true grit

Not very fast thats how! I do believe there was some stoppage from lack of attention as well. Ha.

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
true grit, yeah, i will pop them ..but when i am legal and all carded up!! ha! Ha! You know where i'm coming from! Will do! Real excited about doing my durban poison seeds, too! Sativa freak here! he..he.. monkey5

C

COCannabis

As much as I love the acrid funk of Chem, it sounds good being replaced with a sweet candyness....sounds delicious for both the taste buds and the mind

Top Bottom