End of AK48+Skunk Grow !!! Pics

• Thread starter barnsy73
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

barnsy73

Hello just wanted to share my pics with ya and let you know im going to start a new grow W.W. and Skunk and sum clones from the AK+Skunk hope you enjoy and keep stopping back !! Peace.

Getting frosty  011
Getting frosty  012
Getting frosty  013
Getting frosty  014
Getting frosty  015
Getting frosty  004
Getting frosty  005
Getting frosty  017
W

wantaknow

they look great ,i really like the ak 48 great smoke ,welcome to the farm ,

B

barnsy73

Thanks guys and its great to be a Farmer isn't it!!!! I have a bad case of spring fever today its beautiful here !!! I need some new strain to grow any suggestions ?? And if anyone could send me a pm with an A++ place to buy some quality seeds that ship to USA thanks again. Peace

B

bigAl25

Hey Barnsy, I got my best seeds from here. They are outperforming my Nirviana strains, and they are femmed. Breeder OGRaskal strawberry bubba kush. I do smell the strawberry sent when I stand over my flowering girls. Smells damn good.

B

barnsy73

Hey Barnsy, I got my best seeds from here. They are outperforming my Nirviana strains, and they are femmed. Breeder OGRaskal strawberry bubba kush. I do smell the strawberry sent when I stand over my flowering girls. Smells damn good.

From where ? if you want just pm the link to me some people get mad when you throw out seed bank names for the whole world to c or should I say customs ?? But thanks bro I hate to try a new seed bank its a very scary experience ya know !!! Get hives in shit !! LOL No but it is crazy !! Peace

B

barnsy73

Chop Chop !!!

I chopped one it was ready hope you enjoy the pics, ive been testing it for about 3 weeks and it keeps getting better and the trichs are just right 50/50 amber !!! This is only about 3/4 of what it originally had on it not to bad have to get a weight after it dries. Peace

AK Harvest 007
AK Harvest 008
AK Harvest 009
AK Harvest 010
Top Bottom