• Thread starter sm0tp0k3r
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sm0tp0k3r

week2_1.JPG
week2_.JPG
week22.JPG

there on day 14 in bloom right now on 8 week strain.. fed today at 1500 ppm roughly.. ph 6.2 and water temp 28 C. room temps are steady at 85-90F more warmer when c02 is running.. not a single burned tip or curling leaf in the room. will be staking and pruning fan leafs day 21.

W

wanderingwobble

Whos purple kush is this? Emerald triangles royal purple kush? Soil/nutes your running? # of girls/ type of lighting?

S

sm0tp0k3r

Ummmm....

nutes are general hydro.. B1 Massive bloom karbo boost calmag.. 6 1000's watt hps and 1 600.
bout 180 give or take in a 10x10 room completly packed.. all in 2 gallon pots.. sunshine mix #4 soil.. feeding around 1100 ppm.. water temp 30-32C and ph is 6.0-6.3 i have them all staked and pruned now.. will be posting new pics soon

W

wanderingwobble

Goddamn, 6600 watts crammed in 10x10? Thats what I call ample lighting. Sealed? Ac? Just curious, im setting up around the same size flower room atm

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Is the Purple Kush from SteeleSavage? If they are I have a pack of those. I had a friend that found a couple keepers in one pack.

Just curious. Regardless it sounds like a nice strain to be running if it is purple with some power.

S

sm0tp0k3r

Goddamn, 6600 watts crammed in 10x10? Thats what I call ample lighting. Sealed? Ac? Just curious, im setting up around the same size flower room atm

Yea its a sealed room.. with 2 8 inch intakes and a 12 inch outtake on a 6 ft c an filter... and i have c02 running.. 180 plants packed..i have a system setup so i can get in there and water with a wand. there lookin real nice right now.. be posting new pics soon..

S

sm0tp0k3r

Is the Purple Kush from SteeleSavage? If they are I have a pack of those. I had a friend that found a couple keepers in one pack.

Just curious. Regardless it sounds like a nice strain to be running if it is purple with some power.

No its not it.. its what the guy i buy my clones from told me, to be honest it could be donkeys ass and i wouldnt know any better.. im actually looking into getting some seeds from here or somewhere and doing some moms up.. and saving some money on clones and actually know what the hell i have.. this strain i had last time smells nice.. the plants dont get that big and they bloom fast... so its a good strain... and if it aint broke dont fix it.. but im gonna try some seeds i think..

C

chess

i feel you on moms from now,you will atleast know more on what you have.good luck

C

chalky white

week2_1.JPG
week2_.JPG
week22.JPG

there on day 14 in bloom right now on 8 week strain.. fed today at 1500 ppm roughly.. ph 6.2 and water temp 28 C. room temps are steady at 85-90F more warmer when c02 is running.. not a single burned tip or curling leaf in the room. will be staking and pruning fan leafs day 21.

id lower the ph a bit to maybe 5.7 to 5.9

C

chalky white

it will let them uptake more nuts besides that they are very healthy

W

wanderingwobble

wowzers. id definitely need to do some electric work if i was gonna have that kinda wattage. lookin like you got em dialed in pretty quickly for a strain you dont know well.i just popped a few of emerald triangles royal purple kush. theirs is black dominaxbubba kush. they hae some great genetics here at the farm, check thcbay out. moms are much cheaper lol

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
180 plants? woah. you could cut that in half and get the same results IMHO. 9 plants per 1k.

Looks good though. +1

S

sm0tp0k3r

id lower the ph a bit to maybe 5.7 to 5.9

5.7 TO 5.9 in soil... ummmm where do u get that from... punchin my ph that low. i will lock them at a few weeks old.. never heard of anyone ph'in that low... whats your reason for that... honestly shocked nobody else has said anything... i run city water.. not well water... ph that low.. never seen or heard of...

S

sm0tp0k3r

180 plants? woah. you could cut that in half and get the same results IMHO. 9 plants per 1k.

Looks good though. +1

whats the secret then.. bigger pots.. longer veg.. if i could cut my clone cost in half... id do it.. but i turn over ever 7 weeks.. with a 600 wattt veg for 14 days in cups.. what can i do diff.. keep the same numbers with half the plannts... i might go beds and eliminate the pots... but whats ur idea can give same turnover... less plants.. im thinkin produce.. at 4 bucks a clone.. spend an extra 300 a show on clones.. sure there smaller and more to water.. but if the numbers work.. im happy..

S

sm0tp0k3r

wowzers. id definitely need to do some electric work if i was gonna have that kinda wattage. lookin like you got em dialed in pretty quickly for a strain you dont know well.i just popped a few of emerald triangles royal purple kush. theirs is black dominaxbubba kush. they hae some great genetics here at the farm, check thcbay out. moms are much cheaper lol

ive done a few rounds on this strain.. but this is a new room with c02... and nothing ever runs perfect.. im testing out diff feeding schdules.. just like im sure guys who have been growing the same strain for 20 yrs are still trying to perfect it... im getting close to a pound a light.. on a brand new room.. the strain can handle high high feeding levels. 2000 ppm.. but im learning less is more and there is alot of diff nutes out there.. im just using gh with some other goodies.... i have them on a tight feed schdule now.. and there twice as big as they were last time with c02 burnin.. but never perfect... keep ya posted

S

sm0tp0k3r

it will let them uptake more nuts besides that they are very healthy

or it will ph lock them and they take nothing.. very easy to lock ur plants up.. 6.1-6.5 is more realistic for dirt... even dro dosnt run that low bro

Top Bottom