End Stage Glaucoma

• Thread starter Going_Blind
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Going_Blind

I live in Gulf Breeze, Florida.

I am 49 years old and I have end stage glaucoma. There is a surgery that could possibly save my sight (I have already had laser in both eyes) but I don't have medical insurance and I am going thru a foreclosure and can't afford it.

I have heard that a specific herb may help.

If you know of anyone in my area (near Pensacola, FL) who might be able to help me I would be grateful. I just want to try it and see if it does help. The doctors have me on 3 different eye drops which is no big deal, but they also have me on this powerful diruretic pill that does help keep the pressures down but it has nasty side effects and makes me feel awful all day long.

-Cameron

S

sweetbee

G.B., many condolences about your eyesight. This bee lives far too many fields away to help you directly. . . but here are a couple of suggestions to get you off the "launch pad "
so to speak......... Do a search for " Robert Randall" [ honestly, I owe this man my life ]
He was the first patient in the U.S. to receive a medical cannabis designation for his glaucoma. A documentary has been made about him, I believe it is called " Waiting to Inhale ". Also, the book, " Marijuana the Forbidden fruit " written by Dr. Lester Grinspoon and James B.Bakalar give his experiences, and the experiences of others
finding relief for a multitude of medical ailments. I hope if nothing else, this will let you know that you're not alone - Blessings, Sweetbee

B

Budders

GB, sorry to hear about you condition...My mom has glaucoma and its NTFW, shes found relief from her pain and its helped her to enjoy life and sleep better...I heard those eye drops suck...I ask her for some devise maybe i can toss your way

Good luck bro!

Top Bottom