Endless Sky in flowering...

• Thread starter SSHZ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TreFarmer

Yeah, I've heard the same thing about the Doctor's ECSD- 11-13 weeks is necessary.......but I recently read a very reliable grow report on the ES and the growers ES was done at 68 days, which I'm figuring on. They have pudged out quite a bit the last few days which gives me hope but the "airyness" of the buds has me worried. No mold on these babies for sure......

And yes, Sannies Hericules is a wonderful item. For the price, his beans may be some of the best out there.

Hey Trey..... look around I recently saw some discussion on the G13 on here- whether is was legit, etc. I grew the original in 1989-1990 for a year or two and it yielded better than anything I've ever grown. I've heard the quality has suffered over time but not the yield. The original was a med. to tall plant, the new one is short so I don't know what to think. But at $200 for 3 seeds, it better knock my socks off or I'd be pissed. Keep us posted on here if you'd like!!!!
Ya, that was my thread... Got yanked twice. No REAL reason why. I still have no idea why. I'm not allowed to post PMs, but the jist was... not allowed. :sign0065: I asked why and no response. Maybe "they" will chime in and tell us all why... At least tell a guy, so he doesn't waste his time trying to repost. I had to send PMs to find out.... "not allowed"

S

SSHZ

Probably cause (1) they don't sell his beans on this site and (2) there is so much buzz around this strain that they are concerned it would hurt sales here.......... sometimes the mods have "personal" issues with certain breeders/issues and they nix threads, I guess. Don't get your hopes up ever getting an answer either.......... there's tons of info out there on the new G13- look around some maybe. Here's my newest and most favorite site I recently came across..... for strain info, no where is better than : http://www.medicalmarijuanastrains.com/

THey don't sell seeds or anything for that matter. Just straight strain info and each's medical advantage....

S

swisscheese

I'm interested in the outcome as this is a highly hyped strain online on multiple sites. Any possible explanation between the real world flower times and his posted ones? Maybe he doesn't count the first 2 weeks of 12/12 as flower time?

S

SSHZ

I hear you...... his web site states 42-45 days so lets add 2 weeks to that= 56-59 days. Even that is still not even close to what's happening. Tomorrow is 6 weeks in flowering. I'm guessing I have at least 4 weeks left, possibly 5 weeks which makes it 10-11 weeks total. So, it's still not close. I'm not upset by this, just worried they'll never finish properly or possibly not be as potent as I've heard ....... AND for $225 for 10 +1 seeds, I'd expect a more accurate and honest product evaluation by him.

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
I can't remember but I posted on here and i think my ES took 70 days. Buds from hemp buckets were denser than from ebb and flow but yield was huge on both!

I was little disappointed with the ghost og from doc, it was good, but not the best. Right now i have one g13/sour d cross from the doc almost finished and ready for harvest. Will post some pics. Looks a lot more g13 than sour d.

Seriously 2 or 3 seeds for 200? That is just crazy.

S

SSHZ

And how was the quality of the ES, JB?

I've heard only good things about his ghost OG........

And basically it's $67 a seed for the G13 but in a year, when he recoups his $20K-$25K he paid for the clone- I think the price is supposed to drop. Then I'll consider it again...

F

fletchman

Did you give your ES 36 hours of darkness before flowering? It says to do that on Doc's site. Maybe that reduces flowering time?

I have some ES in veg right now, so Im following your grow, best of luck.

S

SSHZ

I've done the 36 hours of darkness thing in the past, numerous times, and I don't think it made a bit of difference in the long run. If I was growing a long season sativa, I may feel differently though.....

F

fletchman

I've done the 36 hours of darkness thing in the past, numerous times, and I don't think it made a bit of difference in the long run. If I was growing a long season sativa, I may feel differently though.....

Maybe they will tighten up, and really put the weight on the last couple weeks?

I have high hopes for ES, I want a potent heavy producer to keep in the garden awile.

Time will tell, good luck, and I'll be checkin in to see how things are going.

W

woody420

thanks alot

here it is bro think i should up the base nutes the pro grow and the age old grow aswell as the cal/mag ? im only at 800 ppm total. let me know if you need any more info i have a log its no problem bro temps from at 82-88 with co2 at 1000ppm 15days into veg night temp 77-82 hum is a 45%65% day and night

S

SSHZ

North- Woodies problem is solved. Your starting water appears too high in ppm. It shouldn't be above 200. He's growing in pro-mix and pH of 5.8 is too low. That's correct for hydroponics. 6.2-6.3 is correct for him!

dlovejah

dlovejah

thats a bummer you didnt get the results you were looking for after spending that kind of time and money.. sorry bro..Greenthumbs sure does want a pretty penny for his gear!!!. Boy that guy charges a tremendous amount of dough for his beanz.. better be good for that chunk of change... I think FOE20 has worked with Endless Sky some... Check his grows out....

S

SSHZ

In the 7th week of flowering now. They have pudged out quite a bit. I added some Botanicare Hydroplex- it's a bloom maximizer (0-10-6) with calcium, mg, sulfer, iron mn, mo and zinc in it too. It's helped this last week to fatten these baby's up. It's still going to take a full 70 days to finish these out- no doubt about it. But I see the resin starting to pop now so I have more hope than ever on these. Here's a few pics of the same room and areas of the above plants.....

IMGP0234
IMGP0233
IMGP0232
dlovejah

dlovejah

you sound like the bummer so you have actually grown some yourself or just feeling negative?

i have seen recent photo's of 2lb es indoors that the person said was freaky strong and he'd never grow anything else

also the plants in the thread will be wonderful WHEN finished..

I wasnt trying to be negative bro.. I dont know where that came from but good luck they look great.......peace..d:)

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Plants Look Great

Hope they rip your head off in a good way

mal

BlackBart

BlackBart

Been growing it for years . Sorry I don't have any indoor pics but I have grown in at the 65 day mark and its good and powerful . Outdoors she comes in around the second week of Oct .

Endless Sky plant
Endless Sky Top 1
Endless Sky Bud
S

SSHZ

Hi guys...... it's a week later since my latest post and I'm at day 52 flowering. I must be in a pissy mood cause all I feel like doing is complaining today. Here's my updated list of "Most Ridiculous Claims" by a seed breeder:

1. Doggies Nuts Seeds claim one of their strains will produce 1.5-2lbs. with 35 days flowering. LOL

2. Dr. GreenThumb claiming Endless Sky will finish in 42-45 days flowering. Double LOL

At their earliest, this is 10 week pot and 11-12 weeks is probably where it needs to go on to reach it's fullest potential. In a couple of weeks I'll start cutting small samples and quick drying them in a food dehydrator. Not much odor with these, for those who care. The easier pheno to deal with is the taller one. The shorter pheno is very touchy and when you read complaints, it most likely the short pheno that is giving them trouble. The taller one is wonderfully easy and responds well to everything. These are the keepers and I have my eye on 2 of them. AND it is a cal/mag whore. At least 4 times I've had to add an additional 10 ml/gallon to my water to stop the beginning of a calcium issue. Add regular increased doses bi-weekly and you'll never see the problems most others have with this strain, as long as you don't have major pH swings. Current pic's will hopefully be up tonight...

Top Bottom