ES_Bud.JPG
ESF_JB.jpg

SMELL

Dominant smell of bud : Fuel, BO, locker-room,
Associated smells of bud : earthy, musky, rotting fruit

TASTE

Dominant flavour : Very hashy, tastes like pot
Associated flavours : ganja

Harsh/smoothness : (1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth) 8
- cough factor? : yes/no NO

BUZZ

Profile : Percentage of head to body (e.g. 80% head 20% body) 70% body 30% head
Potency : (1-10, 1 being extremely weak and 10 being extremely potent) 9
Duration : (approx length of buzz, from first hit) 2-3 hours
Use : Daytime/Bedtime Bedtime
Munchies? : yes/no Yes

This bud makes me very stupid! Super potent. Sits behinds the eyes sometimes. Real relaxing, good meds for some folks i would think. Some of the strongest indica pot i have ever smoked.
-----------------------------------------------------

CHEMICAL ASTRINGENT
turpentine ()
metallic ()
ammonia (x) - urine () - vinegar (x)
bleach ()
lotions () - plastics () - glues ()

SWEET
fruity () - berry () - black/blue/raspberry () - citrus () - orange () - lemon () - lime () - apple () - mango () - grape () - cherry () - tutti frutti ()

floral () - perfume () - blossom ()
minty () - methol () - spearmint () - peppermint ()

SPICY
woody (x) - incense (x) - hardwood (x) - sage () - juniper () - cedar () - pine ()
basil () - garlic () - dill () - clove () - parsley () - pepper ()
tobacco (x) - chocolate ()

MUSKY
earthy (x) - loam () - dirt () - musty x() - dusty () - dry ()
animal () - bird () - rodent () - gamey () - skunky ()
botanical () - hay () - autumn leaves (x) - trees ()

P

pokerman

how long did u let it go bro? did u finish it in 8 weeks?

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
more like 10... i have a grow diary around here somewhere...

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
from the dry buds pictures i'd swear she's a sativa! kind of fox tail shapes. Nice one JayBee! This is one i'd like to try.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
There are a bunch of good reports on this stuff right from seed. You don't seem to have to find a special pheno either.

Nice job JayBee.

Now you have the coolest man wanting to try this stuff. He is going to hurt himself growing and smoking too much. We need to have an intervention for him because he does grow and smoke too much dope! LOL!

W

washyskins

were did you those endless sky i got some beans from some company forgot which one though!:mad0233:

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
i like good weed

sounds like some good weed if it was some of the strongest indica you have smoked. i'm currently growing "the dope" by dr. greenthumb i will report back on them soon. i've heard good things about the doc.

mal

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
ahaha Tobor u know me too well bro!

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah the doc has stellar gear fooosho. how did she yield for you bro, i heard endless had a yield that was off the rocker!
mal~ let us know how the dope run does for you....he told me thats his most powerful great yield and flava....was thinkin about getting it since its new on his list.....

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
Keep us updated on THe Dope. He said it is endless sky x chumaluma.

Final yeild was about 17oz.

Thanks for the kind words all. I am seriously thinking about ordering the ghost from Doc. Gonna run the cali connect larry og first in a couple weeks then will see...

JB

BlackBart

BlackBart

You did a great job jayBee. I don't think my Endless Sky ever look as good as yours. She's strong ain't she ?? HE HE !

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
You did a great job jayBee. I don't think my Endless Sky ever look as good as yours. She's strong ain't she ?? HE HE !

Thanks Bro. Yes, very strong. :passingjoint:

Makes me really wish i had another strain handy for day time smoke. Should be adding to the collection over the next few months. This weed really makes me want to grow a sativa next!

Was thinking about it last night and i think Endless Sky makes great meds for folks with anxiety issues. No racing, intense or paranoid thoughts on this one.

JB

B

BrainTease

Nice report Jay! I have some f2 and f3 beans I want to try. I have read good things about his OG. I cant seem to get some from Cali Connect so I will have to try the doc. I guess he keeps em on deck as well as his cheese.

BlackBart

BlackBart

Yeah she's good med's Not something that I can smoke during the day . I know she works good for me with my muscle spasms in my back .

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah guys...anyone thinking about tryin more doc strains fir sure go for his ghost og kush. If u guys don't have access to pure og clones then buy the ghost S1s. Pop like 5 of them and u will have a keeper forever. I love my ghost og.for sure some funk

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
Money sent, eagerly awaiting my ghost og seeds from doc! Got to say again Doc seems to be a very cool guy who does a great job following up with customers. Super profesional with great genetics AND a nice guy! I know i sound like a shill now, but after dealing with some people in the seed biz who dont have time for their customers, doc is a breath of fresh air! A+!

powerplant

powerplant

Nice smoke report JB, damn I miss Endless Sky shit is Potent Fire. Think I need to give the doc a ring.

Top Bottom