Enforcer’s good bud grow room.

• Thread starter Enforcer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Enforcer

Enforcer

Well, it’s been a few years since my last grow log and some things have changed. Experience is a valuable teacher. Now for some basics stats.

Grow area: 4x4 Octane Grow tent from Liquidjade for flower. A 4x4 DIY veg area and 2x4 DIY mother area.

Lighting: HLG 550 v2 RSPEC with 2 730nm deep red pucks from RapidLED for flower. 400w MH for veg and a T5 fixture for the moms.

Nutrients: RO water, Remo full line, Silica, and Yucca.

Microbes: Recharge & Mammoth P

Growing method: 70/30 coco/perlite, fabric pots, DIY auto drip system delivering multiple feeds per day, drain to waste (DTW).

Gear: Sherbet Cookies from Nirvana seed bank.

After finishing up my last run, I cleaned and disinfected the tent. Ran bleach water through the drip system (and flushed it out). Cleaned the fans and dimmed the light. Ready for some Sherbet Cookies!!

Enforcers good bud grow room

Moved the plants over from the veg area.
Enforcers good bud grow room 2
Enforcers good bud grow room 3

Then I get to beating them up 😆. Breeder info says this strain stretches a lot the first 3 weeks of flower. In anticipation of that, I really stuffed them under the net. Don’t worry, they will bounce right back.
Enforcers good bud grow room 4

I plan on doing weekly updates and answering any questions. I’m happy to help out when I can. I’m not a master grower but I do alright. My Lithium OG Kush from my last run. 10 days dry then dry trimmed & jarred. I put 582g of dank into my weed cabinet. Not to shabby.

Enforcer

Enforcer

From the breeder:

Sherbet Cookies Feminized is one of the most sought after genetics on the planet, comprising of the best genetics to come out of the U.S. Highly potent, easy to grow and easily one of the best smelling and tasting terpene profiles on the market, this strain produces sweet berries and citrus notes, combined with a sweet, cookie tart dough. A sensational effect combined with world class cup winning flavours.

Genetics: By crossing Girl Scout Cookies with Sunset Sherbet, the result was a terpene monster that tastes exactly how it smells. She is sativa dominant, however is easy to grow and will flower in a short time similar to her parents. Flavour chasers will be impressed by Sherbet Cookies Feminized for many reasons as she brings the best of both worlds together.

Strain Characteristics: During the vegetative state she will stay low, however will stretch considerably and finish tall, and growers with limited height should be careful As she grows she will produce thin branches, meaning she can be trained to enhance the canopy size resulting in a larger yield.

Flowering time will range between 8-9 weeks, where during this time she will grow, pointy, compact buds that grow with purple and pink hues. The bud structure is hard to squeeze and her aroma is pungent yet sweet like a bakery. Her yields can reach 350 - 450 g/m², with THC levels as high as 20% making her a potent lady. A tough plant that performs very well outdoors also with a high resistance to wind.

Experiencing this strain: Smoking Sherbet Cookies Feminized is a real delight, as she will leave you feeling euphoric, high energy and upbeat for the rest of the day. She is not too overwhelming and is ideal for social or recreational use. Her flavours are out of this world and will leave your taste palate feeling like you just ate some extra sweet cookies, covered in sweet and sour sherbet! You will quickly see why she is so sought after and heavily popularised across the world.

She is excellent for morning and daytime use, parties, socialling, gaming, reading a book, musicians, creative people and anyone who likes to be in a positive, upbeat manner. Medical patients may find this strain useful for treating headaches, migraines, pain and fibromyalgia, improving mood, increased energy and focus and relieving feelings of nausea and sickness.

What makes this strain so great: One of the best flavours to come out of the West Coast cleaning up at every cup she has entered. A phenomenal terpene profile that makes the best hash and extracts around.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

From the breeder:

Sherbet Cookies Feminized is one of the most sought after genetics on the planet, comprising of the best genetics to come out of the U.S. Highly potent, easy to grow and easily one of the best smelling and tasting terpene profiles on the market, this strain produces sweet berries and citrus notes, combined with a sweet, cookie tart dough. A sensational effect combined with world class cup winning flavours.

Genetics: By crossing Girl Scout Cookies with Sunset Sherbet, the result was a terpene monster that tastes exactly how it smells. She is sativa dominant, however is easy to grow and will flower in a short time similar to her parents. Flavour chasers will be impressed by Sherbet Cookies Feminized for many reasons as she brings the best of both worlds together.

Strain Characteristics: During the vegetative state she will stay low, however will stretch considerably and finish tall, and growers with limited height should be careful As she grows she will produce thin branches, meaning she can be trained to enhance the canopy size resulting in a larger yield.

Flowering time will range between 8-9 weeks, where during this time she will grow, pointy, compact buds that grow with purple and pink hues. The bud structure is hard to squeeze and her aroma is pungent yet sweet like a bakery. Her yields can reach 350 - 450 g/m², with THC levels as high as 20% making her a potent lady. A tough plant that performs very well outdoors also with a high resistance to wind.

Experiencing this strain: Smoking Sherbet Cookies Feminized is a real delight, as she will leave you feeling euphoric, high energy and upbeat for the rest of the day. She is not too overwhelming and is ideal for social or recreational use. Her flavours are out of this world and will leave your taste palate feeling like you just ate some extra sweet cookies, covered in sweet and sour sherbet! You will quickly see why she is so sought after and heavily popularised across the world.

She is excellent for morning and daytime use, parties, socialling, gaming, reading a book, musicians, creative people and anyone who likes to be in a positive, upbeat manner. Medical patients may find this strain useful for treating headaches, migraines, pain and fibromyalgia, improving mood, increased energy and focus and relieving feelings of nausea and sickness.

What makes this strain so great: One of the best flavours to come out of the West Coast cleaning up at every cup she has entered. A phenomenal terpene profile that makes the best hash and extracts around.
Sounds like a nice addition. Keeping a mom or just doing a single run?

Enforcer

Enforcer

The mom is doing weird shit though. She is under 18-6 light. So this is not flowering. The three veg plants didn’t do this. I’ve just never seen this much pre-flower growth in veg before. It is in a different environment though.

Enforcer

Enforcer

In for this one. Welcome back to the farm enforcer. Interested in those rapidled pucks you got in flowering. Care to elaborate further on those? Happy grows.
burnz

Thanks bro. The pucks are clipped to either side of the main light. They are on a separate timer. Set to come on 10 minutes before the main light shuts off. And then they run for an additional 15 minutes after. I’d say all things being equal they really do shave off about a week of flower time.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Thanks bro. The pucks are clipped to either side of the main light. They are on a separate timer. Set to come on 10 minutes before the main light shuts off. And then they run for an additional 15 minutes after. I’d say all things being equal they really do shave off about a week of flower time.
Holy fuck deja vu..... who was I talking to a couple yrs ago about this? @MIMedGrower ?

Did you change lights the mom was under? Specifically a bigger change in spectrum?

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Nice. I’ll be watching em for sure. I like the sounds of shaving some time off flowering.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
She was never put in flower, and none of the other moms are doing it. May just be a finicky plant. Be sure I’ll factor that into consideration.
Interesting. My og kush mom started throwing pre flowers as well under 18/6. Then the clones i cut would also show pre flowers but never actually produced flowers until I changed to 12/12.

Top Bottom