English grower in Spain says Hola!

• Thread starter slenderloris
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

slenderloris

Hola amigos

I've been growing outdoor here in Spain for about 7 years now and for 3 years indoor before I moved over here. I'm looking to start an indoor setup this winter though and will be looking for plenty advice on how I go about doing it, this seems like a great site to join with lots of knowledgeable heads amongst you all so I hope together we can make this world a greener place! I'll be starting a journal on this years outdoor grow soon and hope you all enjoy it.
My strains for this year are from a Spanish seed bank called Sweet Seeds, I always grow from seed and have had great success (and some nightmares!) with most of the big seed banks but for price and end product I cant fault this firm.
2 x Wild Rose
2 x Jack 47
2 x Green Poison
3 x Big devil Autoflowering #
And some Mango crossed with something else, a freebie from the growshop!

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
hola another southern spain grower here :)

S

slenderloris

Muy bien! Man I love this country so much! I get to do what I enjoy doing under this wonderful sun of ours without the stresses and worries that were common place back "home". You can lead a trouble free life here provided your sensible and don't make any waves for yourself. Yeah, this is me now and I wont be leaving till I'm in my box!

Twill be nice to get your opinion on my outdoor grow, I'm sure you could put me right on many things.

Latest posts

Top Bottom