Enjoy the Mutation!

• Thread starter Morgan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Morgan

Morgan

this is the first time i have had this happen to me in any of my gardens, i have been seeing it alot more across genetics in other peoples gardens. at first i was thinking it was a genetic thing but not so much any more. its mother natures best mutations are beautiful!

Enjoy the mutation
outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Cool. Someone else posted the same thing recently. . .apparently it could be a hermie trait. I've had some weird leaf deformations on a few varieties.

outwest

Morgan

Morgan

what would make you think it would be a hermie trait ? the gardens i have seen this in Flowered all fine no hermie. have you seen this before? that end result was a hermie? if so please let me know as imma have to pull her.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Unfortunately I only know what was stated above. Someone posted a very similar photo, and someone else replied that they've seen it be a hermie trait. Not much help, I know.

outwest

Morgan

Morgan

no it helped, thanks. do you happen to remember which thread it was? id like to take a look. thanks outwest!

deep buddy

deep buddy

i have a couple strains that do that. mostly my skunk and skunk crosses. i had pics on here in a thread but i think it got lost after the changeover. my lemon skunks do it alot. havent seen anything to show its a hermie trait. and ive seen this alot.

Morgan

Morgan

@deep buddy thanks man! this is a afgan landrace crossed with chemdog. a friend down under sent me these beans

deep buddy

deep buddy

yep i was gonna say prob chem or sour d cross lookin good and so weird a friend just got some beans for down under trippy.

I

impulze

ive seen this on plants and it only happens when the plant is happy as shit. i wouldnt count on it to herm

Pakalolo Laau

Pakalolo Laau

Thas a cool mutation. Here is my mutation from a strain of cheese I grew last year. Cool stuff. Shakas and Aloha.
624919803 2232476791 0
624920378 2232479094 0

Latest posts

Top Bottom