Enjoying my Casey Jones,HPxDC,Ice Cream and Super Skunk

• Thread starter sweatloaf13
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sweatloaf13

Just wanted to share some pics of my latest outdoor harvest...DeepChunkxHashPlant,CaseyJones,Purple Nurple(a wierd cut grown from a Northern Lights bean from G13Labs-not the greatest,a bit leafy),Ice Cream from Paradise and Super Skunk from Sensi. The DCxHP is my favorite but the CJ has a killer taste and 'electric' high.

Deepchunkxhashplant
Enjoying my casey joneshpxdcice cream and super skunk 2
Purple nurple
Purple nurple 2
Harvest
C

cell

Very nice sweatloaf, looks like you'll be occupied for a bit. :smoke

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

I am just now on the last of my Ice Cream that was harvested back in May. Its a really tasty strain with a surprisingly strong buzz. I hope you enjoy yours too.

S

sweatloaf13

The Ice Cream was good,my wifes favorite.Me,I prefer the Casey Jones for taste and the HPxDC for the high.

theresahumongusfungusamongus

Cake1
Cjnotmine
DeepChunkxHashPlant
Cake1 Flush2done
K

kid606

hey..
is that hpxdc the moonshineman cross? going to start some msm hpdc beans soon..
whats the taste and high like? lower yield?

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

The Ice Cream was good,my wifes favorite.Me,I prefer the Casey Jones for taste and the HPxDC for the high.

theresahumongusfungusamongus

I have not yet had the opportunity to try the Casey Jones. But seeing as it shares the name of two of my favorite song Jerry played, I will certainly be trying it some day soon (hopefully). But I have really enjoyed the taste of the Ice Cream, smooth, cinnamon, kinda creamy. Its rather exotic as a flavor. What did you think of the effects? I personally have found it to be absolutely couch locking. Great for taking a daytime nap.

What is the flavor of the Casey Jones? And what are its effects like?

S

sweatloaf13

The CJ has a lemony sativa taste to it. A very nice soaring sativa-high with some stony physical effects as well. Its lineage definitely shows([TrainwreckxThai]xECSDv.2)in high,taste,aesthetics etc.
I dnt know where the HPxDC came from as it was gifted,though I have reason to believe it MAY have come from Tom Hill. My fav of the two,a nice euphoric indica STONE with that hashy indy taste.

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I love the look of that Casey Jones , Rottendawg got ma a pack the other day and your pix make me happy I'll have them :yes

S

sweatloaf13

you shld be happy! I got 5 of the beans and got one girl. Due to a house break-in and asst. other shit I didnt get a chance to take a cut. I grew her in the big outdoors. DYNAMITE smoke,lemony taste and a nice cerebral high with good body stoning effects as well.
I liked her so much that I started revegging her inside under 400w 24/0. She's throwing out new branches after less than two weeks!!!
I will DEFINITELY be making clones this time!!

Monkfish

Monkfish

mighty fine grow sweatloaf.......that CJ getting some top marks ive noted, enjoy the fruits

monkf

S

sweatloaf13

I am...very nice indeed. Now I've got some Jacks Cleaner 2 and Metal HazexCindy99 coming my way so I'm pumped

Top Bottom