Enter the Monolith: Under Current 10 meets Home Box

• Thread starter Boylobster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

amstercal

Hey BL-- Where's the next round? I just re-read your thread. So if I did the math right--you have 9 plants, and 1200W, right?--then you did 1.785 grams per watt. That really is just sick. I'd love to see what you've got going now.

thetreegrowerrr

thetreegrowerrr

i love when grow shows end with a nice detailed harvest report! great job next time will be huge doozie! keep it up

Boylobster

Boylobster

Hey, sorry guys - didn't think anyone was still lookin' at this thread.

amstercal, I wish I'd been that efficient, lolz! For that run I had 10 sites, 85ozzies, and 2400W, which works out to almost exactly 1 g/W. Good, but not mind-blowing, y'know? A new thread hasn't been made 'cause I haven't done a summer run at my location yet, and there have been some unexpected challenges.

Now I'm running a 9-unit grid with three different strains. I'll flip 'em in the next day or two, but obviously I can't expect anything like my last success, as I doubt I'll be able to optimize conditions for all three strains. It's an experiment! Huzzah for science! ;)

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

BL,
glad to see you back in action!

Lookin forward to the next round.

-TF

Boylobster

Boylobster

Thanks, Trichrome! I haven't gone anywhere, but I haven't done much either! :P

UCMENOW, you're a devious bastard. :D :D :D If I post a picture as things are, it'll have be accompanied by a lengthy and *boooooorrrrrrrriiiiiinnnnnnnggg* explication of all the banal tribulations that have taken place, and we haven't even made it into flower! You wouldn't want *that*, now would you??? ...I'll think about it. ;)

S

socalsfinestmmj

yeah i say ppics... im really debating putting ope these setups in a 10x10 with 4 1000watters..

Top Bottom