Entire Crop Went To Seed..now What?

• Thread starter vonwolfen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
vonwolfen

vonwolfen

I harvested 3 days ago, my plants looked sick, so I took them down a few days early only to find all my plants(58 under 6000watts) are heavy with seeds. Had major heat issues the entire grow, but this looks like a male(s) was part of the grow. If I cant find a way to break even I will loss my business. Any suggestions?
BTW Happy thanksgiving...

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

I am very new here as I have only been on the Farm about a year but I would say if you are in Cali?
and your Gear is a high end type why not see about sellin off the seeds as well as the BHO that L.D. suggested
good luck and will be hoping the best for you,

FlyJ

K

kolah

if seeds are a good strain, sell em...if not so good, gift them out.

You can make hash or sift out the seeds and smoke it. Let your clients know that your weed seeded out..give them some free samples and if they like it give them a discount as well.

sometimes things sneak up on ya...live and learn man,,,next grow will be better.

Dunge

Dunge

stop now!
if seeds are a good strain, sell em..
THE SEEDS ARE NOT GOOD!
I can't believe you are working this close to the edge.
If this sends you over, then get over, and on with your life.
The evidence is in your harvest.
Inspection should reveal the culprit.
It is your hermy plant trying to put its hermy jiz into our seeds.
Don't let it.

Billyboat

Billyboat

BHO or edibles. How do you not catch a male in a flower room? I watch my girls like a hawk! New strains or what?
A hermi is a whole other issue, stress can def make a strain throw nanners.

vonwolfen

vonwolfen

A male..A couple of Feminized Purple Cracks(thanks Cali Con for the freebies..lol) turned out to be male(seems to be what I am seeing). I had lots of issues with this grow, plus outside interference. AC broke..103degrees ave for 6 hours, 1 of 2 inline fans broke 3 days later..98 degree day..no light for 3 days while being replaced. etc. etc..plus I will admit I was not as vigilant as I should have been on this grow. I should have caught the males, but both where in the back of the room(of course). There could have also been a hermi in there(from heat stress, and light stress). I would never sell those seeds since I don't know their genetics(plus I don't sell seeds, never had any to sell or give away). If someone wants a few(I have a lot..lol) they are welcome to them, but as I said I don't know the true genetic makeup...Deadhead OG, FireDog OG(AliGee's), Purple Crack, Purple Crack w/ GPD, Tahoe OG, Green Crack, Purple Trainwreck, and a Blue OG...Thanks for the comments, and the help both here and PM'd. Looks like some people are willing to help me out. Which I very much appreciate. I suspect a few people know how to make the most of what I have. I am not a profiteer so every little bit helps.

Billyboat

Billyboat

A male..A couple of Feminized Purple Cracks(thanks Cali Con for the freebies..lol) turned out to be male(seems to be what I am seeing). I had lots of issues with this grow, plus outside interference. AC broke..103degrees ave for 6 hours, 1 of 2 inline fans broke 3 days later..98 degree day..no light for 3 days while being replaced. etc. etc..plus I will admit I was not as vigilant as I should have been on this grow. I should have caught the males, but both where in the back of the room(of course). There could have also been a hermi in there(from heat stress, and light stress). I would never sell those seeds since I don't know their genetics(plus I don't sell seeds, never had any to sell or give away). If someone wants a few(I have a lot..lol) they are welcome to them, but as I said I don't know the true genetic makeup...Deadhead OG, FireDog OG(AliGee's), Purple Crack, Purple Crack w/ GPD, Tahoe OG, Green Crack, Purple Trainwreck, and a Blue OG...Thanks for the comments, and the help both here and PM'd. Looks like some people are willing to help me out. Which I very much appreciate. I suspect a few people know how to make the most of what I have. I am not a profiteer so every little bit helps.

I can totally understand. Best of luck to ya my friend as I know times like these make you want to pull your hair out! Keep on trucking and hopefully your next round will be better and seed free!

Top Bottom