enviro controlers???

• Thread starter deep buddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
deep buddy

deep buddy

having alot of trouble deciding which controllers to go with.
heres the kit.
10x12 rooms x2
4k in each
non sealed rooms w/ fresh air intakes

what i want. a controller that runs night heat controlled by thermo(this is mandatory) adjustable deadband. and remote sensor. co2 operation isnt that important to me. digital or analog is fine. would like to spend less than 400$ on each unit. and i really dont want any thing from C.A.P.! any experience with units would be much appreciated.

S

Sunshinegrower

Sentinel SENTINEL CHHC-4 TOTAL ENVIRONMENTAL CONTROLLER - $559.95

It's a little more then you wanted to spend, but I hear good things about it. Anyone out there have any feedback on this unit? I hear you can connect it to a PC and view data also..

S

seebobsled

Hi again

If you can do some wiring I have a dual stage temp controller and paid 60 dollars.It is made by Control Products TC-9102 series temp control.You can get it in single or dual stage,low voltage or high.I got the TC-9102D-HV and it has separate temp set point,differential point,tamper proof high,low set points,F/C display,-40 to 300 deg. ,short cycle delay also the dual can do 1 heat, 1 cool,or both heat or cool at different points. Like say fan with a damper comes on 75 deg and ac at 85 deg it will turn fan on if temp rises to 85 it shuts down fan and starts ac. Or fan @ 75 deg and heater @ 65 deg.

I also have the CHHC-1 it is the first gen to the CHHC-4 which works great. Love it but unneeded if no co2 is used.

deep buddy

deep buddy

I was thinking maybe you could get away with one of these?

http://www.thehydrolife.com/products/utc-1-universal-temp-controller

Just was trying to think cheaper and just for what you wanted?

ST

actually i got one for night heat and one for day cool. i like the display and min/max recall. very nice units. i would have bought one of the fuzzy logic controllers but they dont have the night heat function. ive been busy reworking some ventilation and power supply location issues.
thanks for the suggestions seems we are all pretty much in agreement on products.

green punk

green punk

CHHC-4 worth every nickle. best investment ive made besides my adjustawings

Latest posts

Top Bottom