enviromental clusterfuck??

• Thread starter jammie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jammie

jammie

hey all, not sure if this is the right forum but i was hoping some breeders could give a little advice. i was looking to get some beans from a breeder that doesn't sell on this site. he stated that an "enviromental clusterfuck" was going to affect the quantity of seeds that will be available. without knowing more i'm concerned that an enviromental issue that would affect quantity would also affect quality. is this a valid issue??

R

Rolln J

sounds like somebody trying to scare people into buying seeds...

convex

convex

Or making excuses for hermi pollen contaminating the seed lots.

jammie

jammie

hey guys- thanks for stopping bye and giving an opinion. i only do one grow a year and while i want great bud, i also want to minimize risk of crop failure.

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

Just remember you get what you pay for. When I first bought seeds I bought from a cheap seed band and that's what I got. My white widow was nothing of the sort and 3 other sterands wouldn't even germ. Buy from a reputable sorce or grow crap!! Lots of good breeders right her on the farm!!

P

Pot Boy

I dunno if the person your dealing with is a strait shooter my advice would be stay away!

M

mellokitty

"environmental clusterfuck" -- sounds really technical. ;p

IMO, if it's a problem that would affect the quantity without affecting the quality, said reputable breeder would want to specify what the clusterfuck *was* to assuage any concerns.

sounds fishy.

Melvan

Melvan

"environmental clusterfuck"? That sounds like a Matt Riot response to a question. (Oh, boy, now I'm gonna get it)

Top Bottom