Enzyme Komplete

• Thread starter Xcessiv46
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
X

Xcessiv46

Hello guys,

I'm dealing with a pretty bad case of root rot. About 50% of the roots are gone.

After 4 shots of H2O2, I can see healthy, strong roots growing back.

The problem is that the old brown/slimy ones are hard to get rid of.

Also, as soon as I stop recurring doses of H2O2, the root rot comes back.

My plan is to work on the most important variables (remove light transmission because yes there is... and also reduce my water temp which is pretty high in here).

I also found a good deal locally (in Canada) on Enzyme Komplete, much much cheaper per ml than the other local hydro enzyme products.

Have you guys tried it? I only found half a dozen references to the product here and on youtube, but nothing that makes it a "no brainer".

Thanks

X

Xcessiv46

I was forgetting... They pretend a shelf life of 10 years. Is that even possible for enzymes?

B

Burned Haze

* If it’s not your water (if you got well water you should get r/o and kdf filter with uv if it was me so you know it’s not the water, Inless your water is less than 100 ppm), ph issues , salt build up .... let’s talk about root fungus/mold

* Is your plants acting to correct efficiency? cause you might want to look into fusarium wilt and all the root rot diseases and figure out which one you have and if you don’t just always have a preventive plan just like any pest. Too many to list ( every disease ,virus,fungus ) and it’s better to just look at the pictures and figure that one out.

* Huge thread on THCF about that wilt:
https://www.thcfarmer.com/community...ts-worse-here-everyday-fusarium-solani.51997/

On the enzymes question, I would use raw npk enzymes /amino or make sure the companies is not jut giving you water weight or bs. So many do in the cnnanabis marketing side

Last edited by a moderator:
X

Xcessiv46

* If it’s not your water (if you got well water you should get r/o and kdf filter with uv if it was me so you know it’s not the water, Inless your water is less than 100 ppm), ph issues , salt build up .... let’s talk about root fungus/mold

* Is your plants acting to correct efficiency? cause you might want to look into fusarium wilt and all the root rot diseases and figure out which one you have and if you don’t just always have a preventive plan just like any pest. Too many to list ( every disease ,virus,fungus ) and it’s better to just look at the pictures and figure that one out.

* Huge thread on THCF about that wilt:
https://www.thcfarmer.com/community...ts-worse-here-everyday-fusarium-solani.51997/

On the enzymes question, I would use raw npk enzymes /amino or make sure the companies is not jut giving you water weight or bs. So many do in the cnnanabis marketing side
Thanks for the reply, I'll go thru the thread. Water is distilled. PH is between 5.5 and 6. PPM is between 500 and 800 with a combination of Calmag and Sensi Grow A & B.

Top Bottom