Epic pheno hunt of loompas entire line up. I cannot wait for this seed popin pheno finding fun time.

• Thread starter Prop215Life
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
@ medusa lol my wife is getting a new email and starting up her own farm account you have her so stoked I told her you can still play with soil and be a girl and because of you she believes it. I'll have her pm you when we get her account set up. By the way she's on this I'll find better dank in my uprising og x predator pink lol
LOL now ya need a bigger house 2 growers HMM thinking better send her Poison Ivy beans ! Yep thats what i be doing ;):cool:

Prop215Life

Prop215Life

Lol @Medusa I know we have my son from my young and dumb days she has her daughter from her young and dumb days now we have our daughter due in September we have out dog 2 cats and now 2 growers lol I used to have the garage that I converted to grow room and 1 tent now I have 4 tents 2-4x8 2-4x4 and 1 huge room in my garage. But it makes my wife happy and now that she has seen your work she's all about it. I have to be honest she's doing good on the yeti clone I gave her. I think it's just a woman's touch maybe. Lol she's like my strain from medusa is gonna be better than your seed pop then my loompa order came and she pulls the half of those are mine so my medusa strain and my half of loompas line up will be better then yours.

Prop215Life

Prop215Life

Lol you know I had a internal moral dilemma with my son you alway say to kids no drugs and at first I tried to hide it and ignore the explanation then I said it's medicine and that wasn't smart because all of a sudden everyone o his friends parents are asking about my green medicine i grow lol so I finnally set him down and explained him tha there are bad drugs good drugs and horrible drugs then there is cannabis cannabis broke up the "marijauna" is bad red ribbon week thing I told him remember when dad had that bad car accident and then I for better but still took all those pills for pain well I got addicted to them and a dr gave them to me cannabis can be bad to if used in the wrong way and it can be awsome if used in a good way nanna has cancer and she uses it so she can eat and not be in pain and get good sleep. Now he helps me outside so I'm sure my little bun in mommas oven will have a green thumb.

Supercharge

Supercharge

I realized education for the kids is the key so I will chose to educate my kids not hide it from them

This.

My parents were smokers and trippers back in the day. They never hid anything from me, but instead chose to educate me about it. They never smoked in front of me, deciding it was healthier for me not to be breathing in smoke as a child, but they were upfront and honest about it. Ironically, that upbringing meant I didn't feel the need to smoke like my peers did until late into my teens. Education is key.

Prop215Life

Prop215Life

It is official my beans went in purified water with a drop of super thrive in each cup. Here's the final seed pop..... 10 yeti f3, 10 foo dog f3, 10 silver bubster and 10 abominable snowman. I'll be popping 10 more of each I just listed plus 10 moondawg f2, 10 yeti bx2 and hopefully 10 purple dogwood fingers crossed in about a month or two I'm doing this so I can look at multiple strains and have a smaller batch of each one to focus on pheno selection so if I find a keeper or keepers from the first round of seed pop I can put it or them up against the seed pop I'll do a month later having so many different strains that carry different chatecteristics I think this is the only way for me to do all the strains my only other option is to limit how many strains I do and pop only a few strains but multiple packs of those few strains. This is my favorite part of growing. Elite clone onlys are fucking awsome we all know this bit even they came from a pheno hunt, my theory with a good amount of experience we can all get a hold of a elite cut and grow fire but if you have to germinate a seed grow it out seperate males and females and then litteraly go through the pheno's and find certain traits and desirable chatecteristics and then in turn have your own clone only is something special it's the hard work and art of selection that pretty much Taylor makes a pheno for you. So for everyone else that is growing and a part of this competition lets find that electrifying new elite. Let the games begin. Mucha thNks and Loompa

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

I believe that My Moon Dawg F2 all piped in under 36hr and are reaching for the light now form my coco. Cant wait to see whats ya get.

It is official my beans went in purified water with a drop of super thrive in each cup. Here's the final seed pop..... 10 yeti f3, 10 foo dog f3, 10 silver bubster and 10 abominable snowman. I'll be popping 10 more of each I just listed plus 10 moondawg f2, 10 yeti bx2 and hopefully 10 purple dogwood fingers crossed in about a month or two I'm doing this so I can look at multiple strains and have a smaller batch of each one to focus on pheno selection so if I find a keeper or keepers from the first round of seed pop I can put it or them up against the seed pop I'll do a month later having so many different strains that carry different chatecteristics I think this is the only way for me to do all the strains my only other option is to limit how many strains I do and pop only a few strains but multiple packs of those few strains. This is my favorite part of growing. Elite clone onlys are fucking awsome we all know this bit even they came from a pheno hunt, my theory with a good amount of experience we can all get a hold of a elite cut and grow fire but if you have to germinate a seed grow it out seperate males and females and then litteraly go through the pheno's and find certain traits and desirable chatecteristics and then in turn have your own clone only is something special it's the hard work and art of selection that pretty much Taylor makes a pheno for you. So for everyone else that is growing and a part of this competition lets find that electrifying new elite. Let the games begin. Mucha thNks and Loompa

Agree Big time
All I can do is Smile
FlyJ

Prop215Life

Prop215Life

@flyj good job man and stay positive good things come to those who wait especially in this cannabis world patience will always prevail. I'm happy a for ya though those are some very fast germ rates and awsome ratio numbers of what popped and how many you got to succefukully germinate. The people who robbed you man only did you a favor the made room for some high quality ultra potent herb, I'm not justifying what they did so hopefully you don't take It the wrong way just trying to help you see the positives in this world man even though we live with other peoples negativity every day. Your going to do good man remember that...

Prop215Life

Prop215Life

It's about damn time I posted something again in my own thread. All in all the seed pop went exceptionally well I did lose 1 yeti f3, 2 moondawg f2's and 1 silver bubster f3. I accidentally snapped 1 stem and the others simular mistakes. I have to say the vigor of these seedlings is shining though they are noticeably growing by the day and the leaf set's are starting to reveal some of there parent stock's traits. I'm in this pheno hunt to find something truely special not just te everyday run of the mill keeper but something distinct that stands out wether that be something that screams straight og or something that screams pure sativa perfection. Like I've stated before I'm really looking into loompas other lines for a superior keeper. The purple dogwood is really got me excited as well as the silver bubster. With the bubster I'm looking for that perfect blend of the SoCal master kush and the pre 98 bubba but I am looking for a pheno that not only shows the SoCal and pre 98 but also shows the ssh. In the moondawg line up I found a truely awsome keeper my last run of loompas beans but this time I'm looking for a chem dominant power house in both the high and the smell. At the f1 stage with the snowman I believe there will be some keepers and we all know that anything the white touches well it becomes white with a trichome jungle so if I can find a yeti dominant snowman with the whites ability to frost it up even more I'll be happy. Pictures are coming today after work so stay tuned and thank you guys for all the vibes and input both negative and positive. I believe that as a collective group even though we are hundreds if not thousands of miles apart all of you help me out in my gardens. Keep the green rolling.

Tnelz

Tnelz

This.

My parents were smokers and trippers back in the day. They never hid anything from me, but instead chose to educate me about it. They never smoked in front of me, deciding it was healthier for me not to be breathing in smoke as a child, but they were upfront and honest about it. Ironically, that upbringing meant I didn't feel the need to smoke like my peers did until late into my teens. Education is key.
Really well said bro! Real good thing to pass on to other parents. Educate so the kids aren't crushed by peer pressure. Really respect ur post bro!

Tnelz

Tnelz

It's about damn time I posted something again in my own thread. All in all the seed pop went exceptionally well I did lose 1 yeti f3, 2 moondawg f2's and 1 silver bubster f3. I accidentally snapped 1 stem and the others simular mistakes. I have to say the vigor of these seedlings is shining though they are noticeably growing by the day and the leaf set's are starting to reveal some of there parent stock's traits. I'm in this pheno hunt to find something truely special not just te everyday run of the mill keeper but something distinct that stands out wether that be something that screams straight og or something that screams pure sativa perfection. Like I've stated before I'm really looking into loompas other lines for a superior keeper. The purple dogwood is really got me excited as well as the silver bubster. With the bubster I'm looking for that perfect blend of the SoCal master kush and the pre 98 bubba but I am looking for a pheno that not only shows the SoCal and pre 98 but also shows the ssh. In the moondawg line up I found a truely awsome keeper my last run of loompas beans but this time I'm looking for a chem dominant power house in both the high and the smell. At the f1 stage with the snowman I believe there will be some keepers and we all know that anything the white touches well it becomes white with a trichome jungle so if I can find a yeti dominant snowman with the whites ability to frost it up even more I'll be happy. Pictures are coming today after work so stay tuned and thank you guys for all the vibes and input both negative and positive. I believe that as a collective group even though we are hundreds if not thousands of miles apart all of you help me out in my gardens. Keep the green rolling.
Hey prop! Sounds good. Wishing u luck in this endeavor. And if u find what ur looking for that would be awesome! Good vibes and good luck to u. Much respect bro!

Top Bottom