Epicenter Nurse / Add Backs

• Thread starter smokie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

I have done add-backs for my last 2 grows with no issues. Last night I poured 220ml of a&b into the epicenter and it took about 7 min to go from 1800ppm to 800ppm. I am not an expert as this is only my fourth grow with the UC but I am kind of lazy and this works for me. I should mix with water and than add but I don't. Think I will start doing that in the future. I also PH my jumbo system last night and it dropped to 4.5Ph than in about 10 min was back to 5.8. Not the best thing to do so will add a pail of water to it to lessen the swing.

gimp73

gimp73

I noticed some curl from doing add backs and ph down. So I just took some leftover return hose and stuck in in the return t in the epi and covered the other side to pump water into a 5 gal bucket. Added what I needed to. The bucket must be higher then the water level in the epi. Then took a small air line and started a siphon and let it drain back into the epi. It would take 90 min or so to empty back in. Nice and slow and has been working good for me.

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

secondary recirculator is a top drip system. However we do not drip on the plants, just into the sides of the buckets.

B

Buddy Hemphill

Nice.

I am doing a diy top drip, but had planned on running them into the plant/pot.

Mind if I ask a few questions?

Why are you running it down the sides of the buckets only?

Where are you picking up your feed?

TIA

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

Nice.

I am doing a diy top drip, but had planned on running them into the plant/pot.

Mind if I ask a few questions?

Why are you running it down the sides of the buckets only?

Where are you picking up your feed?

TIA

stem rot.

epicenter.

Top Bottom