Epsom Salt

• Thread starter suprmidget
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

suprmidget

Just wondering what you guys thought about using epsom salts for mag deficiency. I'm not showing necrosis of leaves yet, just the slight chlorosis<sp?> of them. I hear good things and bad about mag boosters, just depends on the method. Any opinions? Thanks!:sick0018:

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

Epsom is a fast acting solution.
It works great. I would get some cal\mag for the long run though.

S

suprmidget

3.5 weeks old. I just don't know how much epsom to add. I know how much to add to soak my feet, but that's a whole different ballgame. I've had problems with this strain before(White Label Blueberries) and just used cal/mag. Just looking for other alternatives. Thanks!

D

darookie2000

Check the pH first and make sure that's correct before you do anything. Have you fed them yet?

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

I would folior feed 1 tsp per gallon.
Just until the cal mag kicks in .

D

darookie2000

I think people usually use like 1 tsp per gallon, to answer your question, but make sure that your yellowing is not caused by pH issues or nitrogen deficiency before you add more, because it can cause things to go haywire and lockout other nutrients.

S

suprmidget

pretty sure it's the mag. PH is right on...nites are just right. I'll try rookie's suggestion, and go from there. thanks for the input!

S

suprmidget

sorry, credit to both of you. you both gave the same suggestion!

Top Bottom