Epsom Salt

• Thread starter DWCgrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cephalopod

cephalopod

ouch. What has your rH been like? I don't think there is much you can do. eagle 20 if you're early in veg, I wouldn't advise using it in flower. If you have moms or clone you should be able to treat them still, but you might just have to chalk this one up to a loss. Skunkpharm has an article about salvaging moldy material. And I might add that eagle 20 is a Dow product so I'm sure you'll hear it's safe and it works and it's not safe and it's not a permanent fix. I've had to use it, but I have heard from several trusted growers that it does work IF you use it early in veg. IMO use it at your own risk and let people know if you're not keeping it to yourself. This is brought to you by the same people that gave us agent orange.
http://skunkpharmresearch.com/salvaging-moldy-material-2/

Last edited:
DWCgrower

DWCgrower

ouch. What has your rH been like? I don't think there is much you can do. eagle 20 if you're early in veg, I wouldn't advise using it in flower. If you have moms or clone you should be able to treat them still, but you might just have to chalk this one up to a loss. Skunkpharm has an article about salvaging moldy material. And I might add that eagle 20 is a Dow product so I'm sure you'll hear it's safe and it works and it's not safe and it's not a permanent fix. I've had to use it, but I have heard from several trusted growers that it does work IF you use it early in veg. IMO use it at your own risk and let people know if you're not keeping it to yourself. This is brought to you by the same people that gave us agent orange.
http://skunkpharmresearch.com/salvaging-moldy-material-2/

My RH is usually around 45-60 during lights on and 65-7o when they are off (my AC pulls all the RH out when the lights are on and the temp is higher)

a loss is not an option

DWCgrower

DWCgrower

My RH is usually around 45-60 during lights on and 65-7o when they are off (my AC pulls all the RH out when the lights are on and the temp is higher)

a loss is not an option

and it's not mold but PM

cephalopod

cephalopod

mold/mildew/powdery mildew=fungi
eagle20=fungicide
Best of luck with the natural approach and keep us posted on whats working for you.
If anything I'd want a higher rH with the lights on and drier after they're off.

G

Gnostic

What is the best application of Epsom Salt and what is it for?

Someone told me that it is good to use 1gram per gallon starting the flowing stage.

I am using a DWC Under Current System.
If you are using a good nute and keeping your numbers right in RDWC (recirculating deep water Culture) or UC as many call it. you should not notice this deficiency unless you are not maintaining ph 5.8 to 6.1 and nute levels under 800 tds ec 1.4. most people read deficiency when none exist.
if you have true mg deficiency epsom will work but often the easier way for a gardener not use to mixing or making there own nute pack is to buy cal mag sup. what u got here is pm

DapperDon

DapperDon

Well, this is the second thread OP started to try and find some conformation bias that would tell him he could save his crop. But wait a second, didn't you say you fixed this already? Sorry Grower o_O, but it looks like you know what has to be done now.

25yuswsw28295.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom