Ergent Help Guys Nutrients ??

• Thread starter eskaban
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
eskaban

eskaban

Hi guy I need help I started a grow off from seeds there about 21 days old now I had problems at first which I had to flush and transplant all ky plants started getting better while some stunted growth but least they looked healthy in the leaves I got some cal mag foliar spray I use canna a and b with bcuz stimulate r and bxcl booster I have set ph to 5.7 and all at half strength but have noticed some yellow patches around leaves on top and light growth I jeed help as the deffiency are hard to tell plzz help me

Tnelz

Tnelz

What medium are u in. Need larger pics but that pic looks like a starving plant bro. Medium, light, how often r u watering? Give us all the info u can think.

eskaban

eskaban

Hi mate im watering like evrey two day a litre the plants I check the soil to see if it dry ??

PUN1424EFS

PUN1424EFS

Soil coco sunshine 4 whats your medium 5.7good if ur hydroo

eskaban

eskaban

The fing is im using pro plusand gold label the run off is avit hifher than 5.7 but does this count im gonna put some dolomite lime in the soil ??

Azhden

Azhden

Don't add more than 1 - 2 teaspoons of Dolomite Lime per gallon of soil, any more will quickly turn your soil into concrete ;)

3G Labs

3G Labs

bump the ph closer to 6.0, bump up nutes, water thoroughly only when dry, check your temp and rh, they look like they're overheating or lack of fresh air . wait a week and see how they look .

Tnelz

Tnelz

@3G Labs hit it right on the head. Couldn't have said it better. Good luck!

Latest posts

Top Bottom