Eric Holder says prop 19 wont save you!

• Thread starter gadgetsmoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
how will you not be safe from the goverment if 19 passes, you are not safe from them now? theres no way the feds can start throwing pot smokers in jail. they would be broke after a year and celless

G

gadgetsmoke

I think the point is people voting yes think prop 19 will save them from prosecution which is the farthest thing from the truth, The feds will be the feds, but having a medical reason to use pot holds more weight in my opinion.... I see NO benefit in voting for prop 19 when Im already covered under prop 215 and when in fact prop 19 will offer even more restrictions.
EH initially said if you where a compliant medical patient, they will not interfere....But he is clearly stating that does not apply for recreational users.

Tripsick

Tripsick

The more they raid and say NO... the more the people will want it..
I guess they need to remember that people vote them into office and they could soon be out of a job.

beezleb878

beezleb878

I will wait and see if the federal government/congress deals with weed properly and makes it legit all the way/respect state rights. If they do that than I am ok with the posturing as they have legal obligations and cannot appear to just look the other way.

Interesting to see the next few years and I think the issue in the larger US context may be reevaluated and if given a fair and honest review I am confident weed can stand on its own. I just hope the open can of worms doesnt go wrong.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
if prop 19 passes there will be an infux of weed sales as well who the fuck wants to go to amsterdam for a cup? the world wants to be in cali.

Top Bottom