Eriophyid Mites or "Hemp Russet Mites" in Colorado

• Thread starter DeezNugzz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
I've seen a ton of gardens devastated by russets this year. Creepy little fuckers.

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

I was just working a spot where russets were hitting the outdoor crop super hard...only guy with plants outdoors that is thankful for the flood haha

lino

lino

1.) Please stop spraying with poisons!

2.) We Solidarity - not sure if this is what your referring to but, yes, floods brought the right bugs to Colo . Read further.

3.) I'm not sure what you'll read as many of my post are changed or deleted because I must be offending people, sorry for my blunt, I just add my unwanted 2 cents. And I come off as a know it all, but I learn more from you than you'll learn from me.

4.) Documentation at the Kiva's and museums in S Colo. native indians moved to high ground when they saw leaf curl on Hemp. They knew the crops were sick and then they burned leaf, stalk, root and the SEED. This ment monsoon rains and floods in the plains to the Colo indians.

5.) If your getting bugs you need read some of my articles on horticulture. The need for spaying non-organic stuff on your plants in noxious and strong indicator that your not up on your grow game.. It will be retained in the cellular tissue of the plant. I wouldnt smoke or sell it after these poisons are put on plants.

6.) Disclaimer. I have poisoned plants and fought more bugs than I'd like to talk about. With that said I've learned

GO ORGANIC!

Pls read my next post for clarification on Mites and organics and how to cure this problem that has infested Colo.

lino

lino

I've only seen a cpl post touch on the true method of dealing with this problem. I think the indians used the best method, BURN. Here is why. This bug is a SOB and has a baby every day for about 30 days on leaf, seed and ( root (if exposed) ). This bug is so small it transfer on dry bud, seed and can float in air current. Its long life cycle allows it to get to your grinder, bong and grow room.

Something for our minds to ponder . How do we not get this terror bug and others for that matter. . You'll hear and read post , I dont get bugs I keep my room very clean. While that is some of the best advice your getting it not entirely accurate. Bugs, all bugs get in your garden. Keeping a clean room helps keep an indoor grow eco-system in check. If you make it to the end of your grow with nice buds that never had poisen on the plant life cycle what has happen is the good bugs won!

How do I make a garden that will never need poisen, ? I find bad bugs at 3 - 5 week in the bud cycle. Well here is where I'd like to post links to my research but the people who run this site boot me off for that, so you'll have to research this your self but I'll give you some keywords next

CO2 - The BEST Organic fertilizer and bug kill on the market. But for bug control you must have a methodology and techniques correct or you could kill your self as well. And that the problem feed CO2 fed at bug poisen rates, it kill all O2 dependant organisms and that leads me into how we control bugs. But 1st I'd like to mention that CO2 , Helium and cpl other cheaper effective non Noxious gas combos can be used that will wipe put All bugs. It can be done on large scale but the cost is thru the roof unless you read my articles on gas and greenhouse bellows. I've refines a bellow system down to individual buds to make a gas regiment cost effective , in fact my bellow system give a substantial ROI.

Next not going to write alot more. Just some pics and words you can research it for your self, sorry I'd luv to put the links here, but here is how you grow organic bud that Never uses Gas, any additive to leaves or soil or water just straight to soil.

Soil
Nitrification thru fixation is done by free-living or symboiotic bacteria along with mycorrhizal. Keep your Rhizobia levels correct.

This eliminates most bug problems. I collected mycorrhizal from the Red Woods. My mycorrhizal is fromlargest organism on earth. I found the largest one from the old growth forest. I collected a sample from the largest organism in the world , even after a fucking logging crew cut a path thru the middle of it, but
all of the different red Wood strains appear to be related and seem to be effective in achievement of the perfect mutualism and symbiotic relationship which implies a signal exchange between both partners that leads to mutual recognition and development of symbiotic structures of rhizobia and mycorrhizal. I have not purchased a chemical in many years.

Without getting all technical, all you need to do is work your compost until you achieved soil mycorrhizal growth as in the photos provided below. Colorado mycorrhizal is bad ass too. you dont need heating blankets in the winter and all the crap with Colo mycorrhizal either.

Now that you learned how to CONTROL BUGS I'll explain the bug science and another level of bug defense, NOT OFFENSE,

Next post I'll explain bugs, Micro bugs and our friendly Nematodes and how to breed em in your INDOOR or OUTDOOR garden...

Why do we smoke Neem Oil Trees ? The plant dont like neem oil, that why the leaf cuticle get thick and so glossy (fucking wax), the plant trying to prevent the toxic neem oil from invading its plant cells, yuk, spit , thats fucking gross, gimme clean weed pls...

2013 06 10 161314 18
lino

lino

i'm tired of typing here is some video of bad bugs.

I call this stage 4 Russet Mites, full grown and eating.

lino

lino

Take note: I have found at leaf vein corners the 2 Spotted Spider Mites would post teenagers to fight the Russets. I'm trying to find my video of these battles. I need to talk to some bug Drs as Iam not sure but I could swear the Spider Mites would eat them, after all they are spiders . But at at 50x I notice the Russets on the Spider Eggs and not many Spider Mite eggs.,

This is not the way to battle bugs Spider Mites vs Russets , Even tho my students were proud of some pretty good smoke in the end this is for from saving the crop and creates pathogens. Russets carry nasty bacteria's also as well as live in dried bud.

S2
lino

lino

Pick your Battles
without typing a bunch. Study good bugs here are some keywords to go research. I would post link to perfect soil and water innoculms that I have created over the years but I get people attacking me and my post will get deleted or changed so here are word to look up...

The bacteria that the Russet Mites carry are doing more plant cell damage then the Russet Mite itself. The plant could repair but the Mite egg is under the cuticle of the leaf. At further magnification these little SOB seem to stuffing eggs of the leaf stoma's. Thats fucked up, think about, it uses the plant water and air resource to feed its baby who in turn eats his way out of the leaf leaving more bacteria and damage so the plant cant breath and drink thru that hole causing the plant to send more transpiration and CO2 exchange thru the other stoma's giving more nutrients the other Russet Mite eggs, Russet live off your plants resources and slowly suffocate and starve it to feed the Russet babies.

With the floods came Bacillus thuringiensis israeliensis and there are many others you can raise HOWEVER READ THE BOTTOM. This bacteria will kick the shit out of russets. After Bt spores are ingested by larvae, they grow and reproduce, meanwhile producing crystalline toxins. The crystalline toxins paralyze the digestive tract of the larvae causing it to cease eating. Death will follow, but time of death can range anywhere from 12 hours to 5 days after ingestion This depends on the amount of Bt ingested, the size and variety of the larvae and variety of Bt used for control.

You can just as easily raise bugs that will kill your plant and you (mosquito West Nile) and other nasty bugs and bacteria if dont do your homework. But Mother Nature eco systems of Bug Balance is the only way that I have found to produce Organic Bud INDOORs and Outdoor also. I have some Exact recipes to treat soil and water to grow Good nematodes and many varieties of good Bacillus to cheat mother nature but links to this research will get me band, sorry, but all this can be easily googled....

This is Russet in Stage 1 at the apical of the leaf and Stage 2 Russets (hatched) and base of the leaf. There is much that needs to be explained in my video, if I have time I'll try to add an audio overview of what is happening and how to detect/noticed this with our 50x - 100x scopes.

lino

lino

And just thinkN, Dont be fucking up the Red Woods , KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING, you only need a cup. And you'll just kill it in Colo. Use Colo strains in Colo. and I'll be giving strains away soon. Pls be smart everyone digging up the only oldest organism on this planet, that would be worse than Logging. This organism is the very existence and the reason we have the most exotic rain forest on earth.

lino

lino

Capulator, good info, thanks,

lol, I did get some this year, I've been taking some flight lesson which enable me to visit gardens all over Colo in the last few week. While acting like an expert advisory (dumb ass) I Took em home with me some how. thought I was sterile but SOB are small and crafty. Talking all this shit online , went out back a few days ago to scope some of sativa;s and had to cut em down , nice buds, but I saw eggs hatching and I had this battle years ago and seeing numerous gardens ruined this year. So I Cut em and destroyed it.

lino

lino

Lost my 1969 vintage Panama Red Seed plants, freakN hurts. Getting low on seeds. :(

K

kuz

I've only seen a cpl post touch on the true method of dealing with this problem. I think the indians used the best method, BURN. Here is why. This bug is a SOB and has a baby every day for about 30 days on leaf, seed and ( root (if exposed) ). This bug is so small it transfer on dry bud, seed and can float in air current. Its long life cycle allows it to get to your grinder, bong and grow room.

Thats interesting about the indians, do you have a source? Maybe it was root aphids or something else.

lino

lino

Kuz, I had to walk away from this thread cuz I get very frustrated at some people on here and the chemical they're mixing, I wont mention names but I might post a chemical compound thread here about some mixing of chemical that are producing Possible deadly componds , obviously not killing people instantly in small doses.

Koshary Indian, excuse spelling I'm not going to google this for spelling, S.E. corner of Colo, snake dancing indians and other Colo tribe as well , you'll find literature at Kiva's in La Junta and S.E colo museums. But lets be perfectly clear , we must understand the differences between science and Folklore.
1.) people as old as me will remember the Human Tree Charts above chalk boards at grade school , taught as science as a kid, even the science was screwed up.
2.) we we're taught that indian showed the pilgrims how to stick a fish in the soil for fertilizer, get the hell out here, freakN wht men grew crops in Europe. Thats Folklore.

I'm not quoting science, museum Folklore. But when you study bugs , w/o getting into big bug names you'll find some good nemotoads and Bt and other stuff that love what indians would refered to the Wht man, Hemp Mites & stagnant pond water and no I dont speak Koshary so I dont know if that what was actually said but the science of flood dates and indian camps might suggest it to be poss....

lino

lino

Here in another Indian Quote to the Wht Man in Colo,
Indian to minors; Why do you build your tee pee in mtns,? . Your Tee Pees will burn.
Indian to Denver settlers; why do build on hunting ground and along the water?, The floods will bring sickness to you and your crops.
Why do camp in Denver,? the smoke from your fires will not leave your camp and villages.

FolkLore or Science?

lino

lino

On a serious note here is some compounds that have the potential for bad health or death in my opinion . I'm waiting for a chemist's reply soon to add more info.
Not google-ing for spelling, but here are some possible deadly combos being spoke of on this thread. This could at bare minimum get you very sick. I am not a chemist so I could be wrong but I looking into this now. All of these chemicals by them selves are used as bug poisons, growth inhibitors and on an on and SOME can be combined to fight bugs and fertilize. CO2 is used on fruit and veggeys for transport. It permeates the surface of the Fruit and resides within is an example of gas effects. Marijuana exchange rates in soil and air are off the charts. Now lets ponder some chemical combos mentions on this site, This is just one of them , I seen what are very dangerous combos other than this example.

Ozium's - Ozones - many varietys mentions on this thread.
FreaKn scared me, just got off the phone with my water plant engineer buddy ,
Bubblers produce large amounts of fluorine and or of chlorine and does not deplete the ozone layer. Not getting in the science but to us laymen that means you're Ozone in building up in the top of the grow room, now fluorine or chlorine are in your grow room combined. If your fans shut down or maybe the fans mix it , whatever, my small chemistry back ground see the ingredients of (Freon, r12 - r22). So big deal my plants grow good with this, and I say Yes they do.

Yes I know these are stable nonflammable moderately toxic gases or and the liquids which have typically are typically being used are stable by them selves but much of the product is BURN and inhaled.

Now Class lets have a basic terrorism lesson, How to become a MMJ terrorist.. This is the chemicals in your plant now that you've done this and Possibly without a water bubbler, CFC, Ozium's Heliums, fluorine or chlorine or both (fluorine and chlorine), Folks I'm not a chemist but this is all the ingredients for R12 Freon which makes my plants so pretty, lets get a tail pipe exhaust hose, well attach it to Big Block 454 car. well back it up to barn with filled animals . Let take the engine to about 3500 rpm,,, you'll need a peacock to bleed r-12 into your carburetor so the engine keeps running. Now run into the barn real quick to see how many animals you killed with Phosgene gas, excuse spelling, Mustard Gas, Sadam H. gas, so you can get a dose of your own medicine.

Most chemicals of mass destruction start out as bug poison. this is just one example of very bad bug control chemical combos on this site. there are numerous chemical danger being used in my none chemist opinion.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
^^^ Hey bro do you eat food from the grocery store? If so youre ingesting all of that garbage anyways

lino

lino

Yep, its hard to avoid. Strawberries and lettuce are the most dangerous of the ingested, Nuked tuna, what the hell is guy to eat and smoke.

lino

lino

is the FDA is watching ? ,,,, Right, they're testing all cantaloupes huh ???? I think the FDA is shut down rite now.... LOL, how safe is our food now?

here is a quick bathtub test for your food and smoke that resemble a FDA test for Organics. Soak your product in lukewarm water over nite. If you got an oil slick on top, bad,,, if it has the petroleum rainbow very bad,,, if you want to get all technical , you can use about qt of water to OZ of MMJ the pour the water the a Wht coffee filter and count and ID the rings left on the coffee filter... FDA can test the embryo of seed to look for these chemicals. this is a bath tub test. Your water should be very clean to no more than a 300 - 500 ppm gain...

ttystikk

ttystikk

But, they're done completely? It's clean? <fingers crossed>

Once I learned how zoos and aquariums handle QT and disease control I've always used a 30 days disease-free mark. Most everything, most anything, will express within that time frame. Not everything, but almost.

Except these. I've had them come back after 90 days twice now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom