Escaped (G-13 X POW)

• Thread starter RABB1T
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RABB1T

RABB1T

These were the first two of the G-13xPOW ladies to show themselves, so they've been in bloom about 5 days now. I have a gang of these as well as one other Hazeman hybrid still in veg. These chickadees are built to produce, they already have a sturdy main stem and the side branching is coming along real nicely, they hug the stalk but reach for the canopy. Already I've seen a 2" - 3" increase in height since they've hit the bloom room. Anyways y'all I'll keep this thing rolling and describe 'em and grow 'em the best I can...and for sure a buncha pics to come but got this one to start.

Thanks Hazeman for these seeds, they all germed real well after a bad start in a trash can but hell they're kicking now.

Escaped g 13 x pow
RABB1T

RABB1T

This one is the furthest along at 10 days since she went into a 12/12 light cycle.

5 31 11 G13xPOW 5resize
Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
looks like some good looking girls you got there rabbit. cant wait to see the finish product.

I

ibTheMan

Broski, u need to get on that PM Fast! u got it bad already!

RABB1T

RABB1T

Broski, u need to get on that PM Fast! u got it bad already!

Thanks iTM, I'll look into it for sure. If one has PM then the axe is coming to whoever has it. RH and temps have been all over the place from last month until now. If I was ever gonna get PM I imagine now it'd have the right conditions to happen. Sometimes RH is down to 17% and then other days it is as high as 60%...so you can imagine the temp fluctuations I get too.

P

primeform

do you use nitrozyme or another processed sea kelp? looks like your leaves are stickin straight up like mine and im wondering if its too many hormones.

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
Thanks iTM, I'll look into it for sure. If one has PM then the axe is coming to whoever has it. RH and temps have been all over the place from last month until now. If I was ever gonna get PM I imagine now it'd have the right conditions to happen. Sometimes RH is down to 17% and then other days it is as high as 60%...so you can imagine the temp fluctuations I get too.

i must be blind i don't see what he is talking about

RABB1T

RABB1T

i must be blind i don't see what he is talking about

There was never any PM on these but I got 'noided the fuck out anyhow. These plants are fine I'll post a couple pics tomorrow, they have maybe a week to go.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Good To Hear

I'm interested on how these girls turn out, hope all is well

mal

RABB1T

RABB1T

Hazeman this is some classic stoney bud, it gets me warm in the ears and has a sweeping creeper within the first 15 minutes of smoking it...up, Up, UP! Doesn't seem like I get to a ceiling with this herb. It has only been a few days since she's been in jars long enough to really get a vibe for the strain, but with the little bit o' cure she has on her it's a safe bet this is going to age very well.

Overall these are hardy plants that produce fatass nuggets. I don't know why I get so many plants that foxtail the way that mine tend to but the Escaped sure followed suit. She grew buds that would push the other ones down by kinda growing out sideways from the main stem, just cool to see. The temps were horrible for these plants and I took a 100F+ vacation for a week in the middle of their bloom. In short, these buds and plants are a testimony to their stability, most other strains would have folded up like a cheap lawnchair in your front yard drunk on Christmas.

Speaking of Xmas...these are gonna be on the roster for the Xmas buds for friends/fam. It's got a slight pine and cedar thing going on under the clean coffee/hashy bolder taste.

Hazeman I'll get pics of the buds broke up and see the insides when I crack them open to roll a J, peace.

JulyHazemanChop_4_resize.jpg

JulyHazemanChop_10_resize.jpg

JulyHazemanChop_15_resize.jpg

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
very very nice looking buds there rabbit. i know it was a bumpy road for those seeds to make it all the way to buds from being smashed and thrown in the trash. but they came out looking good. Nice job

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
real nice bro! looks like it got soem sativa traits in her. tons of tiny little trich heads all over the bud.

A

AliasAO

Pair in first ten days of 12/12...

Rabbit, I always enjoy looking at the great structure and vigor of your plants.

If you were to experience a slight droop in fan leaves, like when they cease to reach for the light, what would you do to solve that problem?

Is their any foliar spray recommended to increase plant leave vigor and color?

Looking great Rabbit.

Looks like there is some Guave from the Cabin in those ladies from the look and shine of those leaves.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Well Done

Sweet job on those plants RABB1T, got me looking forward to growing mine. Hope they turn out 1/2 as nice as yours

mal

D

DoneDrone

Looks good bro!! Looks like this one had quite the journey!

Top Bottom