Essential oil diffuser

• Thread starter Homegrown81
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Homegrown81

Homegrown81

So I've searched around and haven't found any threads pertaining to this yet. I'm finishing up building my grow closet and due to space limitations it will be 2'x2'x8'. Idk if in a space that size a lack of humidity will be an issue or not, BUT if it is possible, has anyone ever tried using a diffuser since they are so small and would fit well into a corner? Also if that would work, if or more like when i run into a pest issue someday, could a few drops of rosemary/neem oil be used in it with the water as a method of pest control? Thanks in advance!

Homegrown81

Homegrown81

Neem oil doesn't work; and nothing would work the way you're considering applying it
Hmmm well can you explain how it wouldn't work then? And neem doesnt work? That sounds contrary to dozens of threads and articles I've read sorry that don't add up.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

An infuser is not a fogger, an infuser is a new age toy; and people who tell you neem oil works against mites have most likely never had mites

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

I've put one of these in with the flowering ladies to keep the room closer to ideal VPD. In a sealed room up to 8x8 or so, that'll be plenty.

Hard no, unfortunately, on the neem or rosemary oils diffused with the mist. They're both good, but you'll want more precision in applying them for them to really be beneficial. A diffuser isn't going to get neem on the undersides of the leaves, for example.

Latest posts

Top Bottom