Essential VAAAPP

• Thread starter BUDOGHI
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BUDOGHI

I picked up one of these a couple weeks ago. They have great endorsements from people I respect and the tool fulfills its promises. This is by far the best way to vaporize concentrates that I've found. I'm using about 1/4 of what I did use and getting a much greater effect . Gotta be careful not to over due it. So the Meds last much longer.
I have no financial interest in the company in fact there seems to be more than one company selling which is a little confusing.
Any body else out there with good experience with the Essential VAAAPP please bump the post.
This is the best tool yet:anim_19:

B

BUDOGHI

I was originally heating with a butane pen (small blue flame) works well now I heat with a digital heat gun set at 800 - 850F. This works really great and gives a lot of control. This is still the best way I found to vaporize cannabis concentrate. The purer the better. I'm not a BHO person but I'm sure it would work great because nothing can run away.

Blaze

Blaze

Best. Vaporizer. Ever.

My only complaint: I've been smoking through my hash much faster than normal since I got it LoL

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
new to me

i have not seen one of these in action, but it looks like you unscrew the vial on the end, put your goods in screw the end on and hit it with some heat source. sound close?how much does one cost and what kind of heat source is needed, lighter or more, i read the heat gun, how much was that? i sound pretty thrifty don't i, i assure you i'm not.

mal

B

Beasters X Haze

Be really carefull with these. I've seen many people OD so to speak. It's hard to tell how much you're actually taking in.

B

BUDOGHI

80-100 bucks. Haze is right this thing can be over powering if you get it to hot. Thats why the hot air gun is best more control. Have seen people get overdone. Its working best when you don't don't know your getting a hit you just gotta know you are and don't over do it!! Not for light weights.

K

kmk4eva

you cant overdose on pot no way ive coughed my ass off and knocked my self out from loss of air from coughing my ass off from a big ripper but cant od

B

BUDOGHI

Overdone not overdosed. Not pleasant feelings. An experience you don't want to repeat!

C

cheech

bump.

this is a neat little pipe. use'd it oh bho and bubble.. worked well.

with the bho.. i took some rips that had me coughing for 10 mins, sweating, and then high as fuck... with small hits though i can avoid a coughing fit.

not really sure when to clean out the vial.. i just put more bho in it if i'm not seeing enough smoke.

deacon1503

deacon1503

the essential vaaap by essential herbal technologies is a knock off of the original eclipse vape made by herbal innovations. ive had them both and they smoke completely different due to the fact that the essential doesnt actually have a valve in it opposed to the eclipse which does. the eclipse u can feel it open when u pass a certain point with your inhale. it hits way smoother.

http://eclipsevape.com/

C

cheech

edit.

smoking it right now... it says eclipse vape by essential vaaap... looks 100 percent the same as the pipes you linked to.... i think it is the exact same, only difference i bought mine on ebay for 53 bucks, which was still a big rip off, but better than 100.

deacon1503

deacon1503

edit.

smoking it right now... it says eclipse vape by essential vaaap... looks 100 percent the same as the pipes you linked to.... i think it is the exact same, only difference i bought mine on ebay for 53 bucks, which was still a big rip off, but better than 100.

they are physically identical. if u look up the patent number on the pipe you will get herbal inovations company info, not essential herbal technologies.

Top Bottom