Established Roots After Transplant

• Thread starter dankemhunter
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dankemhunter

dankemhunter

I have heard multiple times not to start watering your coco coir plants once a day until they have established roots.
Will someone give me their best example of "Established Roots?" Picture if possible.

Thanks
DH

dankemhunter

dankemhunter

I have been brewing teas, watering when pots feel dryer and also applying mykos when transplanting. I still have not been able to get these huge root balls that people are claiming to see within a week or two. I get quite a bit of roots, but they just aren't super white thick. Using mills nutrients, with ogbiowar tea 1/2 strength once everyother week, and great white tea on the in between week.

deacon1503

deacon1503

If your plants are shooting root tips through the felt pot, then you definitely have established roots. However, once you have any continuous top growth, the plant is more then ready for food.

I use the full Heavy 16 line, along with OG Biowar teas and Xtreme Mykos, and root development at any stage of growth has never been a problem. Mills has nothing in its line that compares to Heavy Prime and Heavy Roots so it's understandable that your root growth isn't where it could be. Increase tea application to twice a week, and no need for the Great White if your running OG Biowar root pack. Good luck.

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

I normally wait til the pot starts getting light, I normally only water the "crown"(so i feel comfortable leaving it alone) until then.

-lurkin

Top Bottom