EStimated Yield ? PICS....

• Thread starter triplenipple
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
triplenipple

triplenipple

im trying to figure out wat im get from my room. did okay next round im killin it but here are pics. first 2 picsare from one side other twp showin back and other side

Estimated yield  pics
Estimated yield  pics 2
Estimated yield  pics 3
Estimated yield  pics 4
mastacheeser

mastacheeser

I was told its bad luck to talk about yield til everything is chopped

Looks like you'll be fine tho

soserthc1

soserthc1

Alot and i can't resit maybe enough for a spell check button ......just kidding bro not trolling ..... dank room

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

Hmm hard to guess weight but if u would ask me I'd say 2#s 2oz. U should turn ur hoods 90 degrees. This way ur light spread should help cover up that dark spot in middle. Not preaching just suggestion. Nice room though, much luck on final pull

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
How many lights? How dense are they? What day are you at?

My questions, too. But, let's just make some suppositions, shall we? Let's suppose that he's running 4k. Let's suppose those ladies are still about 4wks out (because that's what it looks like sitting from here). Let's suppose also that they're as hairy as they look, which in my experience does lead to some larf, but that weighs, too, right?

I'mma call it... well, 6lbs keeps talking to me. That's my guess. 6lbs.

Also, it takes three licks to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Tootsie Pop. Decades of testing.

triplenipple

triplenipple

well the plants are veged for like 5 weeks srog style but there are only three hoods and im one dayn 35 but i was told first week of flower is not really to be counted becasue its a trasition week. yea they are pretty dense and seem to still have grown in them im letting them go 10 week or so cuz they are all ogs. i assume they are in week 4 because of transition week thats wat my notes say.

triplenipple

triplenipple

i knw its bad lucky to guess but i just wanna see lol. but i will give number once im done. on and the pic was take kinda far like 4 feet away so nuggs look baby small but they are pickin up

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
It's bad luck to guess...? I never knew that.

triplenipple

triplenipple

room size is 14 buy 12 with three thousise and main two lights which pics are it about 5 x10. sorry for spelling thanks guys

triplenipple

triplenipple

well a buddy of my guess once and he was unhappy at end but i think its like watev im not into superstition homie was.

triplenipple

triplenipple

only thing i kinda hate us trimmin. had to help friend with his omg 4 days crapping last day lol. i hope so tho thanks dudes guys are kewwl here other fourm places ppl are dicks.

urbanfog

urbanfog

your avi reminds me of my little "cujo alpha male" chihuahua :)

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

I modify my spring in fiskars by cutting it in half. This limits the tension of closing the blades ;) ARS scissors are bad ass as well, good call Sea

Top Bottom