***euforia's garden***

• Thread starter euforia
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

euforia

First dry buds shots :)

Super Skunk dry buds
very strong stoned efect in first one hour...long lasting..3-4 hours...awesome mix with fruit-skunk smell...recommend it to all indika lovers,CHEERS
DSC02844.JPG

E

euforia

C99 x Apollo11

DSC02847.JPG

I would say that this is a good relaxing high,no panic or paranoic efect like pure C99... smell is mix with fruit-spice... lasting-around 2 hours :rollj:

Smoke_Dog

Smoke_Dog

Hallo euforia,
have you some new pix from the garden?Some another strain?
btw.Actualy i have my chem dd in one week from seeding,how more vegging they needs?

E

euforia

well,I was busy these days...to remake my grow room,to wait that Sour Amnesia from Hortilab(now I don't think that I got them,:( bad luck I guess)and other personal things to do... of course I smoke a lot of my SD crosses :)
we start with Sour Diesel x Chemdog D
f21.JPG
f13.JPG
e5.JPG
e12.JPG
e_f.JPG

1st and 2nd pics are with 1st CDD pheno,the strongest... hard knockout in first 10-15 min.,unbelievable smoke and high,perfect SD/Chem mix.long lasting in time,not day smoke... that weed is too strong for a big part of my friends :D
the smell is like a shit...

3rd and 4th pics are 2nd CDD pheno,my opinion is that here SD is over the Chemdog D... the effect is little more high end happy,but also long lasting in time with that stupid smile in your face :) I have great time with this weed ...

on 5th pic are both ... Cheers

E

euforia

images1.jpg

Started my new grow-set
:sign0005:
CON.Chem
03120.jpg

can't wait to see what the guys form CSG are cooked in their Chemdog D line :party0042:

E

euforia

euforia,

Great work bro! I ouldnt help but notice your hoods, whats the story on those did you make them? They look huge!! Props on your new starts!!!

Hi GoD,
Thanks for the props,and Yes they are home made,but the are 1:1 with adjust a wing Large

you can see here my buddy FireBlade made this for all thcfarmers

P.S:btw I rote in my topdawg order request for freebies your ChemDxAK and Fire OG x AK ... hope they still on,really want to try your Chemdog D,
D-clone is my favorite strain :)

E

euforia

good news for me :)

:party0042: these are just arrived today... my 1st TD pack of seeds... thanks JJ and Logic ... I'm so happy for the +3 trestardawg beans :rock
26052011041.jpg

I started all 13 seeds,can't wait to find some dank pheno :boogie:

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Nothin but the best outta this camp bro, hope your ready for some Potent, Heavy Dankage, the beans look perfect, Peace SSP

clandestino

clandestino

exquisite plants mate... did you obtain the sweet tooth #3 and grapefruit from clones or seed?

E

euforia

thanks clandestino,
ST#3 and SPG are came to me like clone only strain from the personal stash on the SoL breeder(not directly from him of course-second or third hand,but they are authentic no doubt)the smell,taste and high are outstanding :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom