evaluation of the general conditions of my flowering plants

• Thread starter Noobatt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Noobatt

Noobatt

Hello everyone! I take care of these two sisters with a 250W HPS light. I have grown them by fertilizing with kitchen scraps and in flowering I am giving them a supplement based on bat droppings. I am concerned that with the previous plant the psychoactive effects were very low and despite I believed that the latter were coming to maturity (about 8 months) I tried to collect some twigs, evaluating a low active Thc effect.
Other things that worry me are the presence of few trichomes on the leaves, even the sugar leaves are not quite full and as for the lighting I am trying to keep the light at 25-35cm away, although the apical tip is more exposed compared to the others. I hope someone can give me some good advice :)

Evaluation of the general conditions of my flowering plants
Evaluation of the general conditions of my flowering plants 2
Evaluation of the general conditions of my flowering plants 3
Evaluation of the general conditions of my flowering plants 4
Evaluation of the general conditions of my flowering plants 5
Evaluation of the general conditions of my flowering plants 6
Evaluation of the general conditions of my flowering plants 7
Evaluation of the general conditions of my flowering plants 8
mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

The third picture down looks like bud rot. Pull away that dead, brown tissue and see what happens.

The leaves look like they might be too close to the light, but the bud rot is what needs to be dealt with. Remove affected plant tissue and throw it away. Tug on any leaf that is sticking out of a bud. if it pulls out easily, you have bud rot in there. If it doesn't come out, it's OK.

You need better air circulation and/or some humidity control.

Noobatt

Noobatt

The third picture down looks like bud rot. Pull away that dead, brown tissue and see what happens.

The leaves look like they might be too close to the light, but the bud rot is what needs to be dealt with. Remove affected plant tissue and throw it away. Tug on any leaf that is sticking out of a bud. if it pulls out easily, you have bud rot in there. If it doesn't come out, it's OK.

You need better air circulation and/or some humidity control.

Brooo...it's not brown but golden yellow all outside,I'm pretty sure it's an outside burning cuz i put the light very near that day

Noobatt

Noobatt

.....I would add also an Hepa filter to intake

Change genetic....your nutrient program is probably fine....
lol...the genitic has 24% thc...
The light colored spots on the third pic looks like it's being eaten by but rot mold. Touch that spot with your finger, if it crumbles to dust or is spongy feeling remove the whole bud or it will spread.
Nope bro it's really solid like wood...it's surely a burn also cuz i had to remove the leaves all around that apical bud...cuz was all burned and also that yellow part is full of resin on the outside.....can you tell if trychomes looks good?

Noobatt

Noobatt

.....I would add also an Hepa filter to intake

Change genetic....your nutrient program is probably fine....
The genetic is Tangerina Dream(cup winner 2010) btw the 5 pict is from another plant(of which I don't know the genetics)....I tought my nutrient wasn't much appropriate and also that my 250W HPS didn't provide enough light for 3 plants expecially cuz it' already 8 months and the leaves and sugar leaves they are not full of resin but still have very small trichomes.

Top Bottom