Even More Problems in Flower - Potassium Maybe?

• Thread starter architeuthis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

architeuthis

Even more problems in flower   potassium maybe

Started straight PH balanced water since I had a nitrogen abundance, now possible potassium deficiency? How should I proceed.
This is early week 7 of flower.

Even more problems in flower   potassium maybe 2
Even more problems in flower   potassium maybe 3
Even more problems in flower   potassium maybe 4
MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

What's the strain and how many weeks does the breeder say it takes to finish?

What's your lighting, the distance from the canopy. Your nutrient line and your feed schedule? Damage looks like K deficiency but it appears to be more on the top of the plant which would suggest light burn. Also, the buds around the edge of your garden area seem to be greener (further from the light). I'd drop the light intensity slightly and boost K ... It won't fix the damage but it might get you to the finish line without more issues.

A

architeuthis

What's the strain and how many weeks does the breeder say it takes to finish?

What's your lighting, the distance from the canopy. Your nutrient line and your feed schedule? Damage looks like K deficiency but it appears to be more on the top of the plant which would suggest light burn. Also, the buds around the edge of your garden area seem to be greener (further from the light). I'd drop the light intensity slightly and boost K ... It won't fix the damage but it might get you to the finish line without more issues.
It’s planet of the grapes, says it takes 60-63 days.
Planet of the grapes started from seed.
Did a long veg, 10 weeks.
46 days since flipping to flower.
HLG 650r with UVA bar, 70% and 28 inches from canopy.
Supplemental side lighting.
General temp is 78 and humidity is 45%
I have two XL mushroom bags hanging.
SoHum soil in 5 gallon fabric pots.
Watered with one gallon of ph balanced water. Watered when pots feeling light about every 2 days.
First 5 weeks of flower used Age Old full bloom (4tbs) worked into base every other watering.
Age old Fruit finish (4tbs) worked into base every other water for week 6
8ml of bud candy every watering.
Plain water since

BigBlonde

BigBlonde

I'd say it's light burn for sure. I had that problem with my last grow. I ended up reducing light intensity a lot.

A

architeuthis

Is there a reason why the one that’s the furthest from the light is burnt the worst? The first picture is one that’s a couple inches closer to the light and not nearly as burnt, that’s why I assumed nutrient deficiencies.

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Is there a reason why the one that’s the furthest from the light is burnt the worst? The first picture is one that’s a couple inches closer to the light and not nearly as burnt, that’s why I assumed nutrient deficiencies.

It's hard to say about that. Not all plants respond identically ... however what I see still looks more like you're trying to drive your plants too hard with too much light. K is a mobile nutrient. If it were a K deficiency, you would be seeing it on the lower part of the plant because the plant would move the nutrient to its new growth. What we're seeing in your pictures shows upper plant damage .... this suggests too much light intensity.

Top Bottom