Evening Habits

• Thread starter UgrewWHAT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
UgrewWHAT

UgrewWHAT

I often come out and take a gander at what my babies are doing at night. I am working from seed and by this point in my education I purposefully work with regular seeds. There are any number of parties out there that believe that sex can be determined by looking at the attachment side of a seed. I like to take things a step further and over the course of any number of years my nose can often tell me at an early age what's a girl and what's not.

Something that I've not particularly looked for that I am seeing in complete darkness is that some plants are exhibiting raised leaves and others are withdrawn. In this case both of my babies in question have all the same set-up within a 10 gallon smart pot. One's top leaves are perked and pointing at the sky. The other's top leaves appear normal and are withdrawn and down.

Is this an anomaly? Or am I seeing the pungent plant act female and the lesser scented one acting upright and horny? Has anyone done any research and/or watched the evening habits of their plants?

Thanks in advance

UgrewWHAT

UgrewWHAT

I was kind of hoping someone would chime-in on this and give some feedback. I guess people aren't watching what happens at night. No worries. Thanks anyway.

Latest posts

Top Bottom