Ever Do Oral Surgery On Yourself?

• Thread starter DismalDude
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DismalDude

DismalDude

Had a wisdom tooth that has been bothering me the past few months.
I had enough tonight and decided it was time for it to go.
Anyone else ever do it?Hurt like a mofo,feels much better now...
Ever do oral surgery on yourself

Smoked like 5-6 bowls before I ripped the nerve.Helped a lot.

straincreation

straincreation

Im almost there Man. been stuffing mine with dent temp. But its rottin away getting to be less and less if a tooth. Its gonna suck when i finally do decide to or have to go to the dentist. Thats pretty fucking narly though.

symbiote420

symbiote420

Yeah bro you better get some antibiotics for that or the infection's gonna spread and cause problems with your other teeth.... I'm on my way to the dentist this morning after being up all nite trimming lol I'm such a heavy sleeper I'll probably be knocked out thru it all! I have a high pain tolerance but dude that's crazy.... good thing the wisdom teeth have shallow roots! Messed up thing about it is when I had good ass dental insurance 10 years ago my dentist at the time tried to get me to pull em citing they'd just give me problems down the road.

BigN Tasty

BigN Tasty

You and my grandma, I'll never understand your bad ass-ness. I have a wicked high pain tolerance when it comes to my body, but tooth pain turns me into a bishh lol. Can't even bare the sound of someone scraping their teeth on a fork! Props!

DismalDude

DismalDude

Last time I went to my dentist,no insurance,one tooth,$1000 up front.Still butt hurt from that.Believe it or not it didn't hardly bleed.After the nerve severed by twisting,it was just getting the right angle to pull it out.No pain today but need to keep up with it so no dry socket.You can surprise yourself with what you can do when it's needed. :)

Calixylon

Calixylon

Your a bad ass dude, watch for infection though I got dry socket after mine were pulled from smoking. An infected tooth can cause your esophagus to close up from swelling happned to a person I knew. If it starts swelling and leaking go to doctor. Or take some antibiotics if you have any laying around to be safe. The mouth is one of the dirtiest places in your body so infections are much more common. Definetly saved a shit load of money though

blazer

blazer

Dayum Dismal props bro that's some hardcore shit lol I no When I had my removed(all four at once)the next few days were the worst good luck brother don't let it get infected for sure!

DismalDude

DismalDude

colloidal silver will fight infection and ez pain, soak a cotton swab and poultice......
Never done any self oral surgery, did a PRS surgery by myself once....
I hear you on the colloidal silver CM.That shit is good for everything. PRS-plastic reconstructive surgery?

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

My dad is a dentist, he has pulled 22 teeth, 8 permanent of mine. Fun times

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
You can buy antibiotics on ebay/amazon an a shitload of other places...

grab a bottle of amoxacillin for like 8$ or zithromax..

Toaster79

Toaster79

Sage tea works great as a mouth wash to prevent or cure infection.

You're really a bad ass mofo :D

Reactions: rvd
ByrneBurnham

ByrneBurnham

Had a wisdom tooth that has been bothering me the past few months.
I had enough tonight and decided it was time for it to go.
Anyone else ever do it?

Ill keep this sh*t short and to the point. ..

Man's Game.

Top Bottom