Ever Seen This Before? Mutant Plant

• Thread starter mdmazing
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mdmazing

mdmazing

Ever seen this before mutant plant
Ever seen this before mutant plant 2

Hey! Just thought you might find this interesting.
This a plant from cheap Chinese seeds. Its an hermaphrodite, probably because i didnt have any careful with her and i germinated in the wrong season.
Whats interesting is that it shows normal female sex, but then in the leaf stem itself, it also have another female sex and a male sex also! (i assume)

I never seen this before.

Take care!

mdmazing

mdmazing

Was it a fem seed?
No, regular seeds. I bought them on a general chinese website, a very well known, i dont know if we can say names. 100 seeds were less than 1 euro, i just wanted to see if it was hemp or something that makes a little more bud/trichomes.

King Julien

King Julien

Fukishima strain. fucked up.... Made in China. weirdshit.

Wouldn't surprise me. I've seen pictures of some of the plants growing around Chernobyl that have all sorts of the wrong parts in the wrong places.

I grow lots of squash and they get lots of mutants naturally. Had some kind of like that where there was a squash growing off the stem where is should have been, then a vine growing out of the side of the middle of the squash which then had another squash flowering on the end of it. Same with corn. You get ears growing on the ends of the corn tassels. Stems growing out of the sides of ears of corn and then re-tasseling.

Saw a cannabis plant once that had a bud growing on the base of a large fan leaf where all the blades connect as well. Now if we could just get that to be a common mutant we could revolutionize the industry!

bongzaway

bongzaway

I'm hoping ta grow some nice mutant titties! No more BillyBob I be She-Bob.

Top Bottom